The Rumour Thread

The forgotten nightmare one scares me as a kharadron and dispossessed player... Hope not too many of them have it. Could make some units downright indestructible.

Tide system will be interesting. Seems like mixed with the no shooting could be quite strong, but who knows, we need to see the warscrolls before really knowing.

Edited by Mordeus

27 minutes ago, Mordeus said:

The forgotten nightmare one scares me as a kharadron and dispossessed player... Hope not too many of them have it. Could make some units downright indestructible.

Its listed as a battle trait so every unit should have it If the army has ID allegiance/abilities.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Trayanee said:

Its listed as a battle trait so every unit should have it If the army has ID allegiance/abilities.

KO (already on the weakfish side) needs either mega buffs to survive this or if they don’t want shooting armies to be too strong we just need better melee troops and elites. Also a ship that buffs stuff would not go amiss. 

Edited by Barkanaut
  • Like 2

Fulgrims looking like a tekken character in that rendition of him. I can only imagine when Slaanesh eventually comes its going to be something special if the new Aelfs ae anything go by, and I say that as someone who holds Slaanesh as his 7th favourite Chaos God.

Edited by Kronos

57 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Not exactly AoS, but the "coming soon" section of BL had daemon Fulgrim on it. Could be nothing, or could signify the start of a Slaanesh release in 40k (which would probably mean one in AoS). 

FB_IMG_1523222938376.jpg

WMx5PiN.gif

Where did you find the image? It was on the coming soon section? If it was removed it means it went up too early. 

Edited by shinros
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, shinros said:

WMx5PiN.gif

Where did you find the image? It was on the coming soon section? If it was removed it means it went up too early. 

It was a pain to find, but it's still up there; go to the coming soon section on BL and then scroll down to July releases, and then click on view all. He should be there in the top banner. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Enoby said:

It was a pain to find, but it's still up there; go to the coming soon section on BL and then scroll down to July releases, and then click on view all. He should be there in the top banner. 

Thanks! I wonder what's the right most image?

Edit:The Art looks AOS. Perhaps it's the grand Theogonist? Since in spear of shadows we find out that the one who holds the role is female 

07-04-ComingSoonSection-ctb-JULY.jpg

Edited by shinros
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, shinros said:

Thanks! I wonder what's the right most image? The Art looks AOS. 

Yeah, that one does look interesting. The hammer looks remarkably like Ghal Maraz, but I don't see any Stormcast so either it's been lost (Sigmar should really be more careful with his hammer) or it's a Fantasy novel that I don't recognize (they've been re-releasing a few of these recently). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Still-young said:

I’m pretty sure the Fulgrim cover is the cover of Slaves to Darkness, the next Horus Heresy book after Wolfsbane about the traitor Primarchs.

Yeah I was just thinking the artwork looked like horus heresy the more I stared at it. 

3 hours ago, shinros said:

Thanks! I wonder what's the right most image?

Edit:The Art looks AOS. Perhaps it's the grand Theogonist? Since in spear of shadows we find out that the one who holds the role is female 

07-04-ComingSoonSection-ctb-JULY.jpg

They might be the Witch Hunter  couple from the short story 'Witch Takers'?

• Like 2

Deepkin releases should see us into mid May, then we should get some big AoS news at warhammer fest then the new stuff like new edition etc from what I’ve been told should start in June.

Deepkin a really wierd release pattern. We get the codex in April but it’s mainly a May release

3 hours ago, LLV said:

Deepkin releases should see us into mid May, then we should get some big AoS news at warhammer fest then the new stuff like new edition etc from what I’ve been told should start in June.

Deepkin a really wierd release pattern. We get the codex in April but it’s mainly a May release

so, pre-order this weekend (according to the German AoS page it is the codex, the Namarti and the Eidolon), then pre-orders/release into May, or a bit of a gap between this weekend and next pre-order? Enquiring minds want to know!

7 minutes ago, mhsellwood said:

so, pre-order this weekend (according to the German AoS page it is the codex, the Namarti and the Eidolon), then pre-orders/release into May, or a bit of a gap between this weekend and next pre-order? Enquiring minds want to know!

There won't be a gap. We will get Deepkin preorders on the 14th, 21st and 28th. 

• Like 1