The Rumour Thread

IIRC form the last BL Weekender, the Nick Horth book is called "Cannis and Toll : Shilvershard" in English and is a sequel trilogy to City of Secrets :x

The Soul Wars cover is amazing. I can't wait for more. 

Also, I think it's from Igor Sid, I really like this guy : https://www.artstation.com/sidwill

He did some cool Legions of Nagash and Malign Portents artworks (so he is familiar with ghosts ;) ) as well as some very inspiring Cities of Sigmar artworks (Hammerhal, Firestorm) ; the battle on the SW cover seems to unfold in a city of Order (big statues, archways, etc.) - I hope it means not-ruin Order scenery too algonside Nighthaunt and Wizcast !

BTW now that we have a new Magic supplement coming soon, Stormcast Wizards-Priests seems pretty fitting....

EDIT : the top of the SCE staffs (anvil and lighting ?) match the logo on the second Shadespire card we saw at Adepticon !

Edited by HorticulusTGA
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

Top left, looks like a hawk rider or something, and a bit down like a dragon. And its me or that scheme of colors fits perfectly with idoneth?

Well spotted - I have heard that Stormcast riding flying mount may just be on their way and might be some of the most beatiful models GW have ever made....Check my comment in the last Rumour engine pic...:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xking said:

It a "Anvils of the Heldenhammer" stormcast.  http://ageofsigmar.wikia.com/wiki/Anvils_of_the_Heldenhammer

I was talking about the outfit (and use of tabards/robes/fabric) rather then he color scheme - I came up with my own Stormhost and color scheme. But thank you nonetheless for pointing it out, it is appreciated ;-)

56 minutes ago, LLV said:

Well spotted - I have heard that Stormcast riding flying mount may just be on their way and might be some of the most beatiful models GW have ever made....Check my comment in the last Rumour engine pic...:D

Well this might turn out to be one of the best AoS day for me in a long time. As much as I really like Idoneth, news of Stormcast wizards and flying units (especially if they are to be some of the best models GW made...) is Pure Gold for me!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, xking said:

What is your stormhost called? What does it look like?

The Stormshadow Crusaders (in honor of my favourite GI Joe character). Color scheme is  dirty white and silver:

Stormshadows.png.628b97028d87478a49f9bb62efd1fe82.png

Thanks for the interest :-) More info + photos in the link below...

Edited by Veillotron
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

Happy to see more screentime for the Anvils, they are propably my favorite Stormhost.

Have they featured as protagonists before? They are noted for their antiquated manner of speaking, which should be entertaining (and possibly annoying).

Always good to see other Stormhosts than the Hammers of Sigmar...

My best guest is that it'll be a continuation from Guy Haley's Shadespire audiodrama 'The Autumn Prince', really enjoyed Prince Maesa and his bound Spite, also I think is has the first confirmed romantic relationship between Aelves and Humans in age of Sigmar (was there any in Warhammer Fantasy before?).

Anyway looking forward to when 'The Sands of Grief' can finally be read.