The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Somanlius said:

Hahaha that death model looks hilarious. Spikey purple baloon xD

Image result for pokemon koffing

On a less serious note, I'm a bit underwhelmed by Idoneth minis. I love the scribe/squid but the rest just looks... ehhh just no. The eldar corsair vibe I get is also quite strong. The Warhammer Legends made my day and all these revealings make the GW future quite exciting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

I don't know about Deepkin some minis are awesome (characters) but those sharks/fish riding Elves look horrible, bald heads look terrible (if I collect tchem will change all theri heads) I don't know they look pretty strange not as good as KO. 

Somebody really needs to send GW a memo that they really are overdoing bald characters, I think more than half their human and humanoid figures are bald. Appart from that, I could not agree less, the cavalry are my favorites from the (non-hero) units shown.

LOL you are actually right horticulus. It is indeed two new bands for shadespire and the symbols indicate nighthaunt or similar (spectral) and the anvil and lightning symbol must be ruination.

So Nighthaunt v Ruination starter set confirmed + WH: UW 2 starter set with those factions? 

Awesome!

3 minutes ago, Swooper said:

So, I've spotted three rumour engines that can be closed now (the crest on the cavalry, octopus scribe's scroll and the side of the octopus itself), anyone got more?

This one is definitely related to the new stormcast chamber 

RE-june-28.jpg

1 minute ago, shinros said:

Yeah vince said it's most likely the shadspire stormcast faction.

So, is there going to be a third Stormcast warband for Shadespire, before even popular factions like Tzeentch, Nurgle, Kharadron etc. get their representation? Ugh... thought they had taken the "we don't need more stormcast" hint from the community by now...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shinros said:

Yeah vince said it's most likely the shadspire stormcast faction. Look at the card a similar symbol is there. 

I would be shocked, impressed, and disappointed if it was only a Shadespire warband and not a full chamber release

1 minute ago, Swooper said:

So, is there going to be a third Stormcast warband for Shadespire, before even popular factions like Tzeentch, Nurgle, Kharadron etc. get their representation? Ugh... thought they had taken the "we don't need more stormcast" hint from the community by now...

Well malignents are getting representation and it makes sense that Sigmar would open a new chamber to react to whatever nagash does at the end of malign portents. 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Swooper said:

So, I've spotted three rumour engines that can be closed now (the crest on the cavalry, octopus scribe's scroll and the side of the octopus itself), anyone got more?

The barbed scythe blade on the bottom left corner of this picture was in one of the rumour engines if I'm not mistaken.

RumourEngine-Sep191jd.jpg

The hand holding the chains/reins of the turtle in this picture.

RumourEngine-Nov21-Image1ursv.jpg

And maybe the quivers & arrows on this picture (not sure).

RumourEngine-Nov14hcsv.jpg

Edited by The Golem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Golem said:

The barbed scythe blade on the bottom left corner of this picture was in one of the rumour engines if I'm not mistaken.

The hand holding the chains/reins of the turtle in this picture.

And maybe the quiver on this picture (not sure).

Was looking for the barbed scythe myself but couldn't see the exact shape anywhere. Good catches, though I think the quiver RE was already revealed on the DoK Melusai archers.

• Like 1