The Rumour Thread

Huh, my expectations for the new Shadespire war bands weren't very high. We have seen more than enough Stormcasts and Khorne Warriors before but I must say, I really like the Vanguard Hunters. The bird was my favorite bit in the Raptors box as well. Looking forward to add him as a Squad leader to my Vanguard Force.

Just now, Imperial said:

News only for order and chaos again.... So sad....

Everything leaked up until mid year has shown that it will be Order releases.  Supposed to move on to Death after that though then i would expect Destruction soon after.

After the snipets we have gotten in the last couple of months, Iam wondering if the Deepkin are a more or less trolling faction. I know there is an epic story behind their creation, but I refer not to that but rather the concept. So we kinda know:

-They are elusive (like fish)

-They lack emotions and are therefore cold (like fish)

Those aspects seem to me like the trolly factors accompanying a fishmen faction. Sure they made it elvish, soul-stealing and more bad-ass. But still fishy-trolly.

3 minutes ago, Turgol said:

After the snipets we have gotten in the last couple of months, Iam wondering if the Deepkin are a more or less trolling faction. I know there is an epic story behind their creation, but I refer not to that but rather the concept. So we kinda know:

-They are elusive (like fish)

-They lack emotions and are therefore cold (like fish)

Those aspects seem to me like the trolly factors accompanying a fishmen faction. Sure they made it elvish, soul-stealing and more bad-ass. But still fishy-trolly.

Well going by the facebook post and what we know they seem like the skaven/wood elf faction of the setting. 

You mean what is trollish about skaven? Come on! Skaven answer the question of “what would happen if rats had a bit more brain, but the same behavior, and wanted to rule the world? How would they act?” And the answer is: like rats! They would be very fertile, very unorganized, very fearful, very treacherous, very messy and unhigienic, deluded by the very fact they are rats, etc. They are by all means brilliant and hilliarious, but trollish.

Probably trolling as in internet troll :D Would love if it was the case, and even if the theme is aquatic (Mathlaan...), that type of behaviour reminds me of Loec

They do have the most recognizable aspect of the laughning god such as being elusive and no one appears to ever knows what they up to. And just like his 40k counterpart, the God could have very well have survived the ET due to ****** around like a joke while the rest of the pantheon shattered (and since they made Elves in AoS much closer to what Eldar are in 40k....).

Obviously we know close to nothing for now, but for wishlisting it'd be a direction I'd appreciate. Vampiric fishelves on flying sharks trolling through the mortal realms. Ridiculously awesome.

• Like 1