The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Overread said:

Personally I think destruction needs an army of Cimmerian Barbarians. No twisted warp or chaos, just good honest nomadic barbarians! 

Or put in order for all i care but any ‘Wild human’ faction to show how awesome everything is would be awesome. But destruction would be cooler! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Overread said:

Personally I think destruction needs an army of Cimmerian Barbarians. No twisted warp or chaos, just good honest nomadic barbarians! 

I disagree!

I think that infringes far too much on Ogors, and Darkoath. Ogors are that bridge for humans to destruction, and should really be developed as such. I think if you want barbarian's Darkoath will be your go too, playing off the spiritual side of barbarian tribes, where they are feral and uncorrupt in nature... only embracing the primordial forces of chaos in their base forms.

For example, they don't worship Khorne like the bloodbound. They worship the IDEA of Khorne. What it can do for them, not so much what they can do for Khorne. The gods are simply an entity, a thing to garner favor for their own ends. At their core, they are still "uncorrupted". They are, after all... Slaves. 😆

If every release announcement were as big as a full faction like Gloomspite - we'd all be screaming for less (or rather our wallets would be). 

So far the news is good and solid - plus all these traitor guard are lining up for a nice potential traitor guard release from GW for 40K. That would certainly fit with all those chaos themes and its a nice way to add an army that's been around in the lore for ages

• Like 2

No I like traitor Marines and I will get this as I have Blackstone Fortress.  It is just there has been a lot of 40k news and Sigmar outside of the Khorne battletome has been dry for like three weeks.  Basically nothing of note since LVO and that was rather vague...I'm just saying give this room thread a little juice, we need to grease a few balms, wet a few beaks

1 minute ago, Future said:

KT elites is actually huge. People having been asking for custodes since release. It just isn't big news for AOS players.

For sure! Super hyped about Kill team: Elite :D There are so many units I've been wanting to use - I really hope they expand the rosters a whole bunch through that.

Hoping Age of Sigmar gets something tasty as well, but I'd be surprised if anything groundbreaking beyond Warcry is revealed. Time will tell! 

• Like 1