The Rumour Thread

31 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

The crawl pit abomination.

It’s clearly a new beast combining the chunkiness and strength from a gigantic crab , while still having some speed through the many skavenslaves devoured in making this abomination crawling from the pits of the moulder clan.

definitely a new skaven model,

Yes-yes

Edited by Skreech Verminking

12 minutes ago, Sttufe said:

Dear God No

I refuse to comment on it as it is quite clearly an abomination.

It's grots.... oh already released...

it's Skaven.... oh already released...

Can we all just calling everything Ogors so I can have some new fun with them ;) 

I'm calling Butcher ingredient! 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

10 minutes ago, MKGipson said:

In the first Officially Sanctioned crossover, the Tyranids finally make it to the Realms!  Think on it - Stormcast vs Termagaunts! Tyranid Endless Spells!  The mind boggles!

Yeah I actually have always thought that old Warhammer could have used some sort of all devourer type army. I mean large insect hives all over wouldn’t be that far fetched haha.

this is probably a “small” base gribbly. Either way it’s exciting

• Like 1

it looks a lot like the little things crawling over and accompanying the ambull model, though I suspect GW aren't about to go all in on an ambull army (awesome as that would be) as it's 100% obviously some kind of IDK golden trilobite endless spell. in canon golden trilobites are famously one of the most desired things in all the mortal realms that no other race can resist so this will inevitably be some kind of movement disruption spell that forces units to move towards it's auric mandibles. FACT.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mandzak-Miniatures said:

Yeah I actually have always thought that old Warhammer could have used some sort of all devourer type army. I mean large insect hives all over wouldn’t be that far fetched haha.

this is probably a “small” base gribbly. Either way it’s exciting

Wuh woe,  Timmies being devoured by massive termites.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheR00zle said:

Sorry to disturb but does anyone know when we’ll actually see today’s GAMA update? By my math it should ha e been posted an hour ago in Illinois.

Don’t forget the second update at 1900 EST tonight  

I’m contributing to the overhype I know. 

On the GW page the updates are :

7PM GMT - we might get the news online at that time or up to one hour or so later

11PM GMT  - we might get that news online at the same time or up to one hour or so later

Note the time of this post is 5:20pm GMT - so the first is in just under 2 hours 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MKGipson said:

In the first Officially Sanctioned crossover, the Tyranids finally make it to the Realms!  Think on it - Stormcast vs Termagaunts! Tyranid Endless Spells!  The mind boggles!

This would be actually a great way to add new destruction forces that are actually new. The only thing that bugs me about the current state of destruction is that it lacks something new besides of Orruks, Ogors and Gits. Althrough the design attempts are on quite good(Ironjaws as elitist-orruks or BCR as Snowstorm-Ogors) to awesome(Mushroom Goblins and Savage Orruks)-Tiers yet they are still only Orruks, Goblins and Ogors.

Wishlisting: We could really need at least one destruction force that is different. My toughts were all about some elementals that manifest to destroy, maye with a wildfire theme. But always-hungry-nomnominsects would be a good way to go, too. Althrough latter doesn´t fit the AoS Universe at it would be Lorewise maybe too dangerous, with insects having rather exponential growths in such themes and so on.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, Retro said:

Rumour from /aosg/, so a good chance it is made up. But hey, it's the rumour thread not the fact thread 🤣

Rumors from Dakkkadakka
>New ogor faction on the way
>Enormous models, each is about twice the height of a current ogor model and even fatter
>Armies will consist of only a handfull of them, but they will each hit like small monsters
>Food/fire theme, Butchers will be the main heroes of the faction
>Centerpiece model is a butcher riding a massive pig dragging a cauldron of gore
>Will be called Gutbusters, but most current ogor models will be squated

I would rather doubt the last part due to repacked Ogors and Cannon which ain´t even webstore only. But the idea of an "Knight"-Counterpart in form of Ogors/Gargants for AoS would be amazing, especially as AoS wouldn´t be messed up by such a faction like 40k is due to a different ruling (like: Anything can reliable wound anything )

• Like 2