The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, Spiky Norman said:

I still cannot believe it to be true - It would be absolutely crazy (good!) if GW opened up to order from their entire back catalog. If it should turn out to be true, it'll be very interesting to see how old stuff you can order.

This would be the best thing next to reopening their old bits service from the mailorder trolls!

i hope terrain is done, plenty id like to buy which is going for way more than they should on ebay.

if they sold bits, even reasonably priced id buy so much. so so so much. id easily blow £100 on odds an sods. 

games-workshop would clear out pretty much all the companies on there. they could even sell painted armies by the army painting team for profit. 

1 hour ago, Spiky Norman said:

This would be the best thing next to reopening their old bits service from the mailorder trolls!

I still have a huge Mailorder Troll box I've saved! I still remember when they ended the bits service, I used to do more bits orders....I'd love the return of it!

1 hour ago, Marc Wilson said:

'Entire back catalogue'. OMG - if I can get my hands on other Lichemaster or Mcdeath figures I will officially wet my pants.

I still cannot believe it'll be the entire back catalogue - It is absolutely huuge range of minis, they'll have to be able to cast on demand.

I hope it'll actually turn out to be true, but I'll have to see it to believe it :-)