The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I really think a feline destruction army would be really cool... A mix between the Khajiit and Thundercats! 😼

We will be getting Fyreslayers in the IDK dual release tentatively titled Wet and Hot Warriors. Kharadron are also a big part of a lot of Games Workshop marketing (particularly around the holidays) and seem to be a generally popular army. I still do think that Dwarf Soup is a potential outcome. This is entirely based around the narrative implications from Broken Realms but it could also hint at simply a new God Character that can be taken in multiple armies. 

Possible titles: "Steamy dwarf on elf action"

"The Beard and the Bald"

"Hot Firefighters: the beach episode"

But yeah, I still dread GW spraying god all over the one faction that isn't rife with it anyway, just to prop up the failed design of the Fyreslayers.

• Haha 1

Been lurking for ages, backlogs taken my attention lately :D 

I'll probably pop on tomorrow but just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday and hope you all love the crimbo day reveal tomorrow. Really excited for it! Whether you're posting or lurking, you're part of one of the best hobby communities I've engaged with. Nice one everyone, have a good time!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

58 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I'll probably pop on tomorrow but just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday and hope you all love the crimbo day reveal tomorrow. Really excited for it! Whether you're posting or lurking, you're part of one of the best hobby communities I've engaged with. Nice one everyone, have a good time!

Happy Holidays to you as well mate!! We all love the positivity you bring to TGA and it wouldnt be the same without you!! 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

I’m hoping we see confirmation tomorrow that idk / fyreslayers are next up

As long as there is more then just another hero. Fyreslayers dont need another hero. 

Also I fully expect the xmas reveal, if anything, to be eldar related.

edit: looks like i might have been right lol just as I was posting this...

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/24/an-eldritch-storm-is-brewing-whats-in-store-for-warhammer-40000/

Edited by Malakithe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel like we will be getting the Fyreslayer and Idoneth box reveal later, probably as the New Year's reveal. This puts me in a precarious position as I am being pressured to split the Chaos and Eldar box with a friend but he also interested in the Fyreslayer Box. I would much rather stick to AOS but at the same time I can purposefully get some demon engines to run as soul grinders and load up on Demon princes and Chaos spawn and make a relatively cheap CSM army? 😨

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/24/an-eldritch-storm-is-brewing-whats-in-store-for-warhammer-40000/

Yeah this is making me think that the Dual Box is going to be the "big reveal" tomorrow. I still hope we get something but I am becoming more doubtful. 😓

Edited by Neverchosen

6 hours ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Hey @Black_Templar_Lad! long time no see! I too have been busy with the backlog, but mostly my time is taken up by college(got all A's for the first time in my academic history though, so it paid off). I hope your crusaders are full of rage, and that one day we meet so that my Night Lords can loot their corpses. Merry Christmas!

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Happy Holidays to you as well mate!! We all love the positivity you bring to TGA and it wouldnt be the same without you!! 

I agree your soleness, and here's hoping we get something to be excited about before the new year!

• LOVE IT! 2

5 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Thank you mate much appreciated! 

15 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Hey @Black_Templar_Lad! long time no see! I too have been busy with the backlog, but mostly my time is taken up by college(got all A's for the first time in my academic history though, so it paid off). I hope your crusaders are full of rage, and that one day we meet so that my Night Lords can loot their corpses. Merry Christmas!

I agree your soleness, and here's hoping we get something to be excited about before the new year!

Hey mate :) that's amazing! Takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve those results, well done, hope you're enjoying it and a well deserved break. Once my backlog is finished they'll be ready and waiting for your heretics, they'll need some new skulls to sharpen their blades on 😉

Merry crimbo and look forward to the day Tomb Kings return to the Old World. I will hold faith that the sands will stir again some day.

• LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Thank you mate much appreciated! 

Hey mate :) that's amazing! Takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve those results, well done, hope you're enjoying it and a well deserved break. Once my backlog is finished they'll be ready and waiting for your heretics, they'll need some new skulls to sharpen their blades on 😉

Merry crimbo and look forward to the day Tomb Kings return to the Old World. I will hold faith that the sands will stir again some day.

Thank you kind sir, and may all our favorite armies and characters get new models in the years to come.

• LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Thank you kind sir, and may all our favorite armies and characters get new models in the years to come.

As a Slaves to Darkness fan I will have them skip us for the edition to get some much needed love for Beasts of Chaos and Skaven.

The forgotten fuzzy chaos members 🐐🐀

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

And Merry Christmas to you devoted and most loyal Son of Nehekhara!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, edmc78 said:

With the 3rd ed made to order, I wonder if the older fantasy starter sets will get the same treatment for tow? 6th, 7th and 8th all had amazing models.

I'm hoping they reprint the 8th edition tomb kings kits (Tomb Guard, Necropolis Knights, Necrosphinx) if only to make the eBay scalpers cry tears of despair.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1