The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

It's a subtle thing, but GW does not say you'll get your order on release day (unlike when you order music or a video game on Amazon). It's says your order will be sent out starting on that day. 

You'll likely be waiting at least another five days.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Thanks, it's a bit crappy.

40 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

My independent seller has his stock (and my box) ready to collect. 
I'd strongly advise to give TPS a go. My experience with them is just way better (as soon as you've built an inch of trust aka bought *something* there)

Interestingly it has just come now despite the status still saying pending! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs today too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

Just a heads-up for anyone who's interested. Dominion is available on Audible now. Screenshot_20210703-160747.png.5bd594546458fe6d1dc6e20b236a4700.png

how is it I have 1 more credit left. (because audible app on win10 didn't cancel my subscription on the account even though I went through the whole cancellation process so heads up cancel the amazon subscriptions always directly on the website) 

30 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Happy Dominion day everyone!!! 

Postie has just delivered my copy (along with a box of blood knights I've been waiting weeks to come back into stock). 

Happy hobbying!!! 

My copy has just arrived as well! Very excited. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys this evening's preview stream 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, schwabbele said:

Heard a rumor that GW fixed their shipping  to EU , lol nevermind 😂 

What? My local store (Germany) was positively overflowing with Dominion boxes to the point the clerk hadn‘t printed enough price tags.

Edited by Drakensgreed

1 minute ago, Drakensgreed said:

What? My local store was positively overflowing with Dominion boxes to the point the clerk hadn‘t printed enough price tags.

Mine too, but my pre-order with GW will arrive on 7.7 . That is totally not acceptable. Anyhow just wanted to be a little silly here 🙃

3 hours ago, Beliman said:

Unpopular opinion:

Tauralon is the most awesome SCE monster.

Popular Opinion: Beliman clearly has great taste! 😎
I personally think the juxtaposition of majestic body, graceful wings and terrifying face make it feel like a genuine mythological creature. I can imagine the stories being told to little Azyr children about how they should be wary of the Tauralon which looks beautiful from a distance but is terrifying up close. I also imagine that those same children seeing a Stormcast hero flying across the sky on one would be in a state of awe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for my predictions for the day: using the Indomitus Launch Party as a base I suspect it will be a small yet overblown affair. My guess is that we will get a big centre piece model revealed for both alongside the reveal of new battle tomes and a teaser preview of some upcoming models. My heart says crocodile but my head says crocodile-like monster for Kruelboyz, Stormcast will probably get some more draconian love particularly in light of Kragnos' recent reveal. I hope that it if they get a dragon that it is a mid range option between Stardrake and Dracoth riders or at the very least a different dragon genus. However, I would be really happy if the flying cavalry rumour proved true and we got a reveal of pegasus riders to go with Yndrasta and the aforementioned Tauralon. The battletome preview will be fairly interesting but I am most interested in learning how Kruel Boyz will function alongside the other Warclans in the book which will hopefully be addressed. As for the teaser preview I think we will get flashes of models followed by a full reveal of an upcoming hero. I am hoping for a Chaos Dwarf, Kurnothi Aelf or one of Malerion's champions but I feel the smart bet will be on a new named human hero.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Drakensgreed said:

What? My local store (Germany) was positively overflowing with Dominion boxes to the point the clerk hadn‘t printed enough price tags.

Only Dominion came through though. 

My FLGS was only allowed to order Dominion in those 2 weeks and all other items just plain did not arrive. None of us have their GHB and I'm STILL waiting on my SBGL pre-orders from the first wave. 

It's still an enormous sh¨tshow after Brexit and GW still doesn't have it in order. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Popular Opinion: Beliman clearly has great taste! 😎
I personally think the juxtaposition of majestic body, graceful wings and terrifying face make it feel like a genuine mythological creature. I can imagine the stories being told to little Azyr children about how they should be wary of the Tauralon which looks beautiful from a distance but is terrifying up close. I also imagine that those same children seeing a Stormcast hero flying across the sky on one would be in a state of awe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for my predictions for the day: using the Indomitus Launch Party as a base I suspect it will be a small yet overblown affair. My guess is that we will get a big centre piece model revealed for both alongside the reveal of new battle tomes and a teaser preview of some upcoming models. My heart says crocodile but my head says crocodile-like monster for Kruelboyz, Stormcast will probably get some more draconian love particularly in light of Kragnos' recent reveal. I hope that it if they get a dragon that it is a mid range option between Stardrake and Dracoth riders or at the very least a different dragon genus. However, I would be really happy if the flying cavalry rumour proved true and we got a reveal of pegasus riders to go with Yndrasta and the aforementioned Tauralon. The battletome preview will be fairly interesting but I am most interested in learning how Kruel Boyz will function alongside the other Warclans in the book which will hopefully be addressed. As for the teaser preview I think we will get flashes of models followed by a full reveal of an upcoming hero. I am hoping for a Chaos Dwarf, Kurnothi Aelf or one of Malerion's champions but I feel the smart bet will be on a new named human hero.

I agree. My hopes slightly differ in that I'd love for Chaos Duardin, regular Duardin and new Ogors to be teased!! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I agree. My hopes slightly differ in that I'd love for Chaos Duardin, regular Duardin and new Ogors to be teased!! 

I would love all of those reveals, however I feel like my Beastclaw Raiders are a fully realized army and I can do without further temptation 😅 Although, Gnoblar hero and plastic Yetis would be instant purchases for me.

I also think Duardin will be previewed whether they follow Hashut or Grungni is the real question. 🤔

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Same your swoleness, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t extremely hopeful for the first one. If we do get new ogres I’m hoping for a firebelly expansion(I still want more Polynesian inspired stuff).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

I'm in a similar boat. I expect we'll see everything that's coming for Slimcast and Kruelboyz, including their new Battletomes.

Beyond that maybe they'll reveal what the first couple of other Battletomes are, at least if they're not too far away.

I could see them doing another one of those obnoxious Christmas teases where they just show bits of models off without really giving any concrete hints (I suspect some Chaosy stuff that will cause debates on whether it's Slaves to Darkness or Chorfs for the next few months). 

A segment where they talk about the Azyr App/Warhammer+ for ten minutes and Adam/Eddie gush how it's the bestist thing ever and that their socks are blown off by the 'free' Megaboss seems likely.

Edited by Clan's Cynic

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Interestingly it has just come now despite the status still saying pending! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs today too.

I am in a similar boat, so I am curious as to where you are located (before I do something silly like go buy another copy)

51 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I would love all of those reveals, however I feel like my Beastclaw Raiders are a fully realized army and I can do without further temptation 😅 Although, Gnoblar hero and plastic Yetis would be instant purchases for me.

I also think Duardin will be previewed whether they follow Hashut or Grungni is the real question. 🤔

I agree some form of Duardin must be shown!! I'm hoping for a Firebelly expansion at some point so I can decide wether to expand my Gutbusters into BCR or Firebellys!!

44 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Same your swoleness, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t extremely hopeful for the first one. If we do get new ogres I’m hoping for a firebelly expansion(I still want more Polynesian inspired stuff).

I hope you get your Chaos Duardin my friend!! I too am hoping for a Firebelly expansions alongside a general range refresh. My Gargants need their mates!!

23 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Do you see that? No? It was my wallet running away... Not even Flash can run like that.

I've been saving my hobby Penny's and have £30 worth of Online Vouchers specifically saved for Ogors and Gargants!! 

• Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

4 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

I am in a similar boat, so I am curious as to where you are located (before I do something silly like go buy another copy)

I am based in Yorkshire, UK. It seems it has also happened to a couple of people on Dakka too. I am not sure why they have not updated the order info. Hopefully yours is out for delivery.

In retrospect this video was surprisingly useful. It covers every full codex launched in the first year after Marines and Necrons:  Dark Eldar, Admech, Sisters, Death Guard and Orks.  I hope we get something similar for AoS. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Beliman said:

Unpopular opinion:

Tauralon is the most awesome SCE monster.

To be fair the only competition is the worst Dragon model GW has ever made, and im counting all the weird 80's ones, i recall being astounded at the time how badly the messed up the stardrake...

As for Dominion, got mine yesterday thanks to ordering local ;)

1 minute ago, Noserenda said:

To be fair the only competition is the worst Dragon model GW has ever made, and im counting all the weird 80's ones, i recall being astounded at the time how badly the messed up the stardrake...

None of the spaguetty-dragons from old have a chance versus our big boy Tauralon, and you know that 😁

• Haha 1

So me and my brother got our Dominion today and had enough time to build our armies and have a couple of games before the end of the day. Really fun, I must say. The new Stormcast and Kruleboyz are really satisfying armies to play so far, we had a blast.

The damn shiny gits won both games, the first though was because I was really dumb, the second was really close and tense as hell.

Really keen for the future of both forces, excited for the reveals tonight!

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

29 minutes ago, Chikout said:

In retrospect this video was surprisingly useful. It covers every full codex launched in the first year after Marines and Necrons:  Dark Eldar, Admech, Sisters, Death Guard and Orks.  I hope we get something similar for AoS. 

If we get 5 Faction sneak peeks and a full model reveal I'd be so happy.

• Like 1