The Rumour Thread

53 minutes ago, Bayul said:

New Broken Realms short story about Gordrakk:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/06/25/broken-realms-fiction-brutal/

Why are orruks so well-spoken in Age of Sigmar? This sounds like a dialogue from Downton Abbey compared to 40K orks. 

Was discussed a couple of days ago in this thread (if you click the box for broken realms fiction on email subscriptions, you get these a couple of days in advance)

Just now, Thane said:

I think its a character bc it parallels Gordrakk's title, the Fist of Gork.

Maybe he's both(like he holds e artefact but has also the title) but Gork and Mork are asking Gordrakk to find more artefacts so who knows.

I like that Gordrakk is striving to represent Gorkamorka and not only Gork or Mork.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

Just to set expectations, the 40k launch stream announced the first two codexes and their launch months (October). They also showed off a new marine tank and the monolith. Finally they did a little teaser video which included models which still aren't out yet. 

I would expect something very similar for AoS. Don't expect to see full ranges yet. 

All models are out except the beast snagga which is next month, but all have now been revealed, mostly due to covid

41 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So what type of announcements are we to expect with this launch celebration?

I feel I watched the 40k reveal and it was mostly more Necrons and Space Marines. But did they reveal the whole rest of those two lines? I also vaguely remember some army books being shown although I assume those were for Space Marines and Necrons...?

Is it safe to assume we will see the rest of the SCE Kruelboyz/Warclans reveals?

Some of the upcoming Stormcast/Krule Boyz full release, but not all of it.

A short trailer showcasing quick shot of a handful of hero models from different factions.

Maybe a teaser for the new October army (Chorfs?)

• Thanks 1

Just now, PJetski said:

A short trailer showcasing quick shot of a handful of hero models from different factions.

Yea something a long these lines, unlike last time they had already teased the void dragon and silent king, so this one may show more considering the Kruelboyz centre piece hasn’t been shown off yet! And then amongst the teaser trailer of new models (ala the sister video from the link I shared) we will see the teaser for new models of several factions and one from a new faction most likely, money is chorf or shadow elves 

2 hours ago, Gareth 🍄 said:

Hoping for a Kruleboyz cavalry reveal on the launch stream, ideally Orruks rather than Hobgrots 🤞

Kruelboyz cavlary and the Sludgeraker monster for me!!

1 hour ago, Scurvydog said:

The Stormcast codex points shown in the how to play videos said Updated July, all other tomes were released the same month as the updated month, so right now there is no reason to believe that tome wont be released in July. GW obviously knew that would be shown.

Whitefang like reacted mate. You're on it, they're dropping in July!!

14 minutes ago, PJetski said:

If there too tease a new Faction I'd hope its Chaos Duardin rather than Umbraneth. In order of 'New' Factions released it has been Lumineth/Order, Sons of Behemat❤/Destruction, Soulblight Gravelords/Death. It would be fitting for the next Faction to be Chaos. It would also help break up the Aelven releases with a new Duardin Faction. 

I'm hoping to see some new Ogors or Gargants teased!! 

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Late to the party on that short story, but really enjoyed it. 

Got me wondering if Gordrak being told he needs to compete with gods, tasked to go find the mouth and the 2 heads are better than 1 line, could lead to him being combined with the mouth and turned into a true avatar of Gorkamorka. Can hope can't we. 

14 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Late to the party on that short story, but really enjoyed it. 

Got me wondering if Gordrak being told he needs to compete with gods, tasked to go find the mouth and the 2 heads are better than 1 line, could lead to him being combined with the mouth and turned into a true avatar of Gorkamorka. Can hope can't we. 

Ok so Mouth of Mork is Kruelboyz Centerpiece (or at least a character, confirmed by whitefang above).   designed in CAD alongside existing Gordrakk sculpt so they can power-rangers together into the avatar of Gorkamorka... 

• Like 1

I think the Gordrakk story is likely hinting Kruleboyz will get a Voice of Mork special character to go with Gordrakk, likely from the flying monster kit given that is a trend GW have with their flying monster kits of regular leader + special character options.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rachmani said:

And as a bonus "regular dwarf players" could quickly develop a fancy new grudge because "even Chorfs got their new army book sooner than Dispossessed their remake!"

I call that a win for everyone.

When the dipossessed book comes out and even if it is soup we should send GW a Grudge PDF with an entry every day from the beginning of AoS to the date

22 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Umbraneth isn't even a real name.

That's just the sort of thing an Umbraneth would say!

On topic, are we thinking there might be a Fist of Gork/Mouth of Mork diorama model along the lines of Gluttos and Katakros, or that the Mouth of Mork would be his own thing?