The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Grotbag air pirates of course.

Faction based entirely on Peter Pan and the Lost Boys ...... 

Confirmed new Faction is : Beater Pang and the Kruel Boyz .... This rumour engine is their eternal enemy CrackTin Hukes ... And they all worship a flying girl called bendy

Pretty sure this will pass copyright

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Is there some kind of registry about when certain armies were introduced to Warhammer? Or year production of minis? IS there a way to check f.e. when current Bonesplitterz models were firstly lunched?

Off the top of my head, Lexicanum has dates on when Army Books were released which prior to 2018ish is pretty much the only time you saw an army receive new models (with some exceptions like Worldwide Campaigns such as the Nemesis Crown). 

I think the plastic Savage Orcs/Bonesplitterz mostly landed with the 2011 Orcs & Goblins book...?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

image.png.c01704a5a05f8704ce11b4549284981c.png

Looks maw like...  I'm calling Ogor Centaurs - brand new tribe that worship Kragnos.  Less sumo wrestler vibe and more tribalistic with their own flavour of Gnoblars who go round and build little effigies.

some type of centaur that resembles Kragnos would fit into the behemoth/elite or even hero slots for the teased Destruction faction... sneaky morruks ambush first and then the centaurs come in to clean up the rest?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

some type of centaur that resembles Kragnos would fit into the behemoth/elite or even hero slots for the teased Destruction faction... sneaky morruks ambush first and then the centaurs come in to clean up the rest?

Anything that gets me centaurs is ok with me! :) .... Unless it's BOC ... I don't like losing ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

image.png.c01704a5a05f8704ce11b4549284981c.png

Looks maw like...  I'm calling Ogor Centaurs - brand new tribe that worship Kragnos.  Less sumo wrestler vibe and more tribalistic with their own flavour of Gnoblars who go round and build little effigies.

Sadly I think that moutain is, given the lore of Kragnos, the Beastgrave. Were he was trapped by Kroak. 

I wish the new faction has a similar look (armor, fake-horns or whatever) to make him fit somewhere visually speaking. Because as much as I love the sculpt...I don't think he's fitting in any Destruction army right now (maybe Ogors ?...)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Harioch said:

Sadly I think that moutain is, given the lore of Kragnos, the Beastgrave. Were he was trapped by Kroak. 

I wish the new faction has a similar look (armor, fake-horns or whatever) to make him fit somewhere visually speaking. Because as much as I love the sculpt...I don't think he's fitting in any Destruction army right now (maybe Ogors ?...)

I think we're all assuming he was trapped in Beastgrave, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere yet? Maybe in BR: Kragnos we will get that story of how he was trapped and what triggered his escape. 

As for fitting in, a matching base and use of the same colors can do wonders for getting different kits to look like part of the same army. I still don't know if I'll paint him with green skin yet 🤔

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

I think we're all assuming he was trapped in Beastgrave, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere yet? Maybe in BR: Kragnos we will get that story of how he was trapped and what triggered his escape. 

I thought it was a given, maybe I misunderstood that. Wasn't it an info during the live reveal ? I can't remember..

Edit: Good catch on the fimir tail ! 

Edited by Harioch

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Harioch said:

I thought it was a given, maybe I misunderstood that. Wasn't it an info during the live reveal ? I can't remember..

Edit: Good catch on the fimir tail ! 

I don't think it was explicitly stated on the preview stream or in the article that followed, although I'm happy to be corrected. 

I haven't really followed the lore for the most recent seasons of Underworlds, so not sure if there have been any hints previously that link to Kragnos?