The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, rosa said:

There are already cheap starter sets for WHU.

The new starter is just weird... Why the toned down rules? It's like playing half a game. And after buying this set you want the full rules and can buy the other full starter set. This is just weird.

Its a simpler set that is easier to learn and more accessible for those new to gaming and younger players. Its a gateway drug. 

Just now, BaylorCorvette said:

woah! What's this? Cities of Sigmar? Expansion for Cursed City?

Cities of Sigmar heroes who will be featured in a future Broken Realms book. They are going to reveal models from the next BR books every week this month,I love it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thaliontil said:

Cities of Sigmar heroes who will be featured in a future Broken Realms book. They are going to reveal models from the next BR books every week this month,I love it!

That's awesome, I totally missed where they said they are revealing models from BR this month.

55 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Here you go. It's a bit weird that they stop doing New Model Monday, but instead they preview a new model on a Monday. 39gmO6PBxiG6iULN.jpg.f3e5381d4cc8a1d94aa2b4fe24293ad6.jpg

Hmm.. clip off a few rocket bits, change the goblin weapon, perhaps a head swamp on the ork, paint on a bunch of tattoos, and it looks like I'll be having a new unit of Gore Gruntas for my Savage Ironjawz army!