The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Mortarch said:

Definitely someones chest.

Someone wearing beating up and damaged armour, that looks like a combo of plate and chain-mail. AOS for sure. Too damaged for Duardin...

Possible the Death-Sigmarines... or the Shadow Aelves?

I think it might be duardin I dunno it seems more "stocky".

Death stormcast? By Sigmar no! I hope that never happens. 

Edited by shinros

It has a bit of a resemblance to the thundertusk/stonehorn kit. specifically the leather straps on the back of the model that meet under a metal plate. is it chainmail or fur? 

It looks too battleworn to be duardin from how i assume they will be going. Lots of nicks which doesnt fit with the aesthtic of master crafting dwarves. 

My guess is Chaos or Destruction if it is AoS

12 minutes ago, shinros said:

I think it might be duardin I dunno it seems more "stocky".

Death stormcast? By Sigmar no! I hope that never happens. 

Well Nagash was last seen sucking the Sigmar out of a Stormcasts nostril. 

The only thing stopping me making converted Stormcast for graveguard, is that GW will be releasing some at some point ?

• Like 1

The latest rumour is probably 40k orks. My guess is Wartrakk or warbuggy pilot.

On the aos side I am really getting impatient for the new Duardin. I should have silver finished in a week or two and then it is time to pick a 2017 project. From the old leaked pics it looks like they may not be in the new white dwarf.

I have been waiting for this release since the first hints in the original aos book. I hope they deliver. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The latest rumour is probably 40k orks. My guess is Wartrakk or warbuggy pilot.

On the aos side I am really getting impatient for the new Duardin. I should have silver finished in a week or two and then it is time to pick a 2017 project. From the old leaked pics it looks like they may not be in the new white dwarf.

I have been waiting for this release since the first hints in the original aos book. I hope they deliver. 

I am also looking for a new project and am trying to resist the urge of pulling the trigger until they are released. Fingers crossed for March

The rumour pic is clearly a battered and dinged old frying pan, part of the dark reimagining of the halflings! Forced to endure centuries without regular meals during the age of chaos they've become ravenous creatures with an insatiable hunger, driving them to slaughter and cook whatever they find...

• Like 6

15 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

Not a clue....

Rumour-Engine.jpg

The indentations above the metal plate, are they a recess to allow the middle to better stand out? As in the middle part is the begninning of an emblem shaped by recesses around it? A diffrent technique from raised emblem (like on a stormcast shoulder).

So they'd be mimicked elsewhere on that surface in order to generate an icon or emblem.

Otherwise I am finding those indents difficult to understand.