Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's pictures of my finished thirster (taken whilst assembling my next one 😝) Extremely happy with the result, I've put in a lot of work to achieve it. As the first large model I've ever painte

Thanx! First of I love the list and would not change it if i take it again. For me this is the strongest khornelist. Reason being is the 36 bubble from the secrator (reroll successful casting for

Well it was a long year of tournaments and grueling matches in the major ITC circuit here in the US - but I was able to achieve top Khorne player overall with the conclusion of the 2019 season.   

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Hystarion said:

I think i'll play this list again as it was really fun and i had the outsider effect against 2 top tier armies. Anyway the whole day was great, and my adversaries were all really nice people with beautifully painted armies and great lists. What advices could you give me ?

Looking forward for next tournament !

Glad to hear that a mortal Khorne list can have some success against some tough armies on the tourney tables! The only advice I have is to do some jiggering with your list to fit in the Gore Pilgrims battalion, that plus 8" to the Bloodsecrator's abilities is super helpful.

After some quick maths, if you dropped one unit of Bloodwarriors, the Wrath Axe and the extra CP, you can fit in the battalion, which will really help your Bloodsecrator spread his attacks around. However whether or not you do this is up to you, this list clearly worked fine at the tourney, but that's what I would do in your position. 

Anyway, happy to help!

(Also, quick question, how do you do the hidden text thing? Maybe I'm just a moron but I've never been able to figure it out 😂)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your reply! Ok, I'll try to swap slaughterborn to fore pilgrim but keep the 3x5 skullreapers.  I don't want to have both battalions as I don't really need more artefacts or CP, and I need extra bodies on the table. 

For the hidden text, it's obvious on a computer, but if you are on cell phone, you need to add [spoiler ] before the text and [/spoiler ] after, without the spaces. 😉

Edited by Hystarion
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi
I’ve been collecting for a while but have a terrible win rate on the  battlefield. Could you give me some advice on a mortal list that I could use against Flesh Eaters (Terrorgheists in Gristlegore), Orruk Waclans (Big Waagh list with Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz) and Skaven (Pestilens priest focus with Grey Seers and Warp Lightning Cannons)?
The Skaven just kill my heroes with Warp Lightning Cannons before I can get into combat, then turn my most powerful unit against me using the redmaw plague. The Orruk Waclans use Boarboyz with double move to bypass the Daemon Prince’s aura and then charge me using loads of 2+ hit and wound 2 damage attacks that I can’t survive (the screen has been shot by this point) and with their mighty destroyers I can’t reach them before they reach me. And with the Flesh Eaters I just can’t kill the Terrorgheist because it just kills anything it wants at the start of the combat phase before I can even attack. 
It just feels like mortal Khorne can’t compare to these armies. I can’t wait for you to prove me wrong!

For Mortals heroes I have:
Aspiring Deathbringer
Exalted Deathbringer
Blood Sectrator
2 Slaughterpriests
Chaos Lord on Karkadrak
Chaos Lord on Manticore
Valkia the Bloody
Daemon Prince (I know he isn’t mortal but he’s Slaves to Darkness to that's fine)
Bloodstroker 

 

And for units: 
10 Bloodwarriors
20 Bloodreavers
2x5 Skullreapers
5 Wrathmongers
1 Khorgorath
2x5 Chaos Knights
20 Chaos Warriors
1 Chaos Chariot

 

I also have quite a few daemons for summoning and Skarbrand. No standard Thirsters though. 
I don’t mind having to get more models and the group that I play with are quite relaxed about proxies so the list doesn’t have to be using only the stuff listed.

Hystarion, your list has already helped me loads and  it is really encouraging to see a mortal list to so well agianst such powerful armies so thank you!

Thanks for your help!
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordRhulak said:

Hi
I’ve been collecting for a while but have a terrible win rate on the  battlefield. Could you give me some advice on a mortal list that I could use against Flesh Eaters (Terrorgheists in Gristlegore), Orruk Waclans (Big Waagh list with Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz) and Skaven (Pestilens priest focus with Grey Seers and Warp Lightning Cannons)?
The Skaven just kill my heroes with Warp Lightning Cannons before I can get into combat, then turn my most powerful unit against me using the redmaw plague. The Orruk Waclans use Boarboyz with double move to bypass the Daemon Prince’s aura and then charge me using loads of 2+ hit and wound 2 damage attacks that I can’t survive (the screen has been shot by this point) and with their mighty destroyers I can’t reach them before they reach me. And with the Flesh Eaters I just can’t kill the Terrorgheist because it just kills anything it wants at the start of the combat phase before I can even attack. 
It just feels like mortal Khorne can’t compare to these armies. I can’t wait for you to prove me wrong!

For Mortals heroes I have:
Aspiring Deathbringer
Exalted Deathbringer
Blood Sectrator
2 Slaughterpriests
Chaos Lord on Karkadrak
Chaos Lord on Manticore
Valkia the Bloody
Daemon Prince (I know he isn’t mortal but he’s Slaves to Darkness to that's fine)
Bloodstroker 

 

And for units: 
10 Bloodwarriors
20 Bloodreavers
2x5 Skullreapers
5 Wrathmongers
1 Khorgorath
2x5 Chaos Knights
20 Chaos Warriors
1 Chaos Chariot

 

I also have quite a few daemons for summoning and Skarbrand. No standard Thirsters though. 
I don’t mind having to get more models and the group that I play with are quite relaxed about proxies so the list doesn’t have to be using only the stuff listed.

Hystarion, your list has already helped me loads and  it is really encouraging to see a mortal list to so well agianst such powerful armies so thank you!

Thanks for your help!
 

That is a lot to ask, because all These armies are really strong and require a different approach. 

So I can only say how I would approach them, so do not expect the ultimate solution.

Against Skaven it is better to not depend on your heroes too much. Units that can operate on their own are Skullreapers, Khorgoraths and Wrathmongers. So a MSU army with a lot of these units may work against Skaven. 

Another unit Skaven have massive problems with are Skullcrusher. So many wounds with a high save Skaven just cannot really chew through. And they are quite fast. A Skullcrusher-heavy army is one of the biggest challenge for Skaven. Oh, you overloaded your WLC with strength 1? Ok, you just killed two models. 

If the Orruks shoot your screen, you might need a beefier screen. Something like Chaos Warriors or Blood Warriors, they cannot be shot that easily.  If your enemy charges the Boars in recklessly, they usually get isolated and die if they did not do enough damage. So Belakor can be a way to deny reinforcements so that you can surround and kill them. If He does Not Charge your screen, you can push forward and pin the Boards with the Demon Prince and charge afterwards. This work really well with Goretide (Thronebreaker's Torc) and all-out-defense. 

 

Regarding the Terrorgheists, I would usually try an ASF Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage from the Bloodlords. However, if you use Khorne Mortals only, there are still some ways, for example send your spiky units into the Terrorgheist that retaliate when they die. Bloodwarriors are an example, through they are Not that good, Skullreapers can get some Mortals in, through not reliably. Best use Wrathmongers with Skarr Bloodwrath command ability, so that they pile in and Do Mortals when they die. Buff them with +1 to Hit and Bloodstoker to push their damage output. 

Another really good unit for that are Chaos Marauders supported by a Darkoath chieftain. They can do the same, but have a lot more attacks and models. 

And Do not forget what always helps: Blood Boil, Wrath Axe and Blood boil and Wrath Axe. Sometimes, Hexgorger Skulls ;)

 

So that would be my guesses how to deal with These armies. 

Edited by Salyx
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for your amazing response! 

I’ll double up on Wrathmongers and get Skarr Bloodwrath then. I also think a Skullgrinder might be in order for the Bloodforged. Wrathmongers attacking twice on death sound rather nice!

The idea of using Mighty Skullcrushers had never occurred to me for Skaven. I love the models so its great to now have an excuse to get some!

Just one question, you mentioned all out defence, I haven’t seen that ability in the battle tome, where can it be found?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All-out attack (re-roll hit rolls of 1) all-out defense (re-roll save rolls of 1) and volley fire (re-rolls Hit rolls of 1 in shooting) are command abilitiea. For a Command Point, a hero or General can give a unit within 12" (General 18") the mentioned buffs at the Start of the Combat Phase or at the Start of the shooting Phase (Volley Fire only). 

IT can be found in the big GHB. 

If you give it to a Demon Prince with Thronebreaker's Torc, he will always have a 3+ re-rolling ones save against all normal wounds. 

Edited by Salyx
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 8:12 PM, LordRhulak said:

Hi
I’ve been collecting for a while but have a terrible win rate on the  battlefield. Could you give me some advice on a mortal list that I could use against Flesh Eaters (Terrorgheists in Gristlegore), Orruk Waclans (Big Waagh list with Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz) and Skaven (Pestilens priest focus with Grey Seers and Warp Lightning Cannons)?
The Skaven just kill my heroes with Warp Lightning Cannons before I can get into combat, then turn my most powerful unit against me using the redmaw plague. The Orruk Waclans use Boarboyz with double move to bypass the Daemon Prince’s aura and then charge me using loads of 2+ hit and wound 2 damage attacks that I can’t survive (the screen has been shot by this point) and with their mighty destroyers I can’t reach them before they reach me. And with the Flesh Eaters I just can’t kill the Terrorgheist because it just kills anything it wants at the start of the combat phase before I can even attack. 
It just feels like mortal Khorne can’t compare to these armies. I can’t wait for you to prove me wrong!

 

For the FEC matchup, the perfect counter is a tyrants list with 3-4 bloodthirsters. Skarbrand BoIR and BoUF are probably the best combination for a 3 thirster list.

The key is BoUFs command ability “Rejoice in the slaughter”. 

You can completely negate the “fights at the start of the combat phase” by using this.

Instead of charging the terrorgiest as normal, you run all of your daemon up to within 3 1/2” to 6” making sure they’re within 16” of the BoUF. At the start of the combat phase you use the command ability. The terrorgiest can’t attack at the start of the combat phase because they’re not in combat. Then use the 6” pile in and attack with Skarbrand or BoIR. If you’re worried that a single attack won’t take it out you can pile in a unit of flesh hounds first. This will force him to target them with the terrorgiest as nothing else is in combat, then pile in your bloodthirsters at your leisure and take it out.

You can take a crimson crown with the BoUF which works quiet well since you’ll be using that CA consistently throughout the game.

If you’re using this method you won’t really gain any benefit from tyrants of blood but it’ll keep drops down and probably come in handy once things start to break up a bit as the game progresses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i find this list on honest wargamer what do you thing? How its worka? This list can be meta counter ? 

 

Allegiance: Khorne- Slaughterhost: Flayed (Host of Chaos)

Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut (160)

- General- Command Trait: Vessel of Butchery- Artefact: The Slaughterhelm

Slaughterpriest (100)

- Artefact: The Brazen Rune- Blood Blessing: Blood Sacrifice

Skarr Bloodwrath (100)

Bloodstoker (80)

9 x Mighty Skullcrushers (480)

- Ensorcelled Axes

9 x Mighty Skullcrushers (480)

- Bloodglaives

3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)

- Bloodglaives

1 x Riptooth (40)

3 x Magore's Fiends (80)

9 x Untamed Beasts (70)

9 x Untamed Beasts (70)

Brass Stampede (140)

Bleeding Icon (40)

Total: 2000 / 2000

Extra Command Points: 1

Allies: 0 / 400

Wounds: 155

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, 

Just picked up AoS after I stopped playing 5th Edition years ago. I did a few months of painting about a year ago and for that I picked up a Khorne Bloodbound box (the one with the Skullcrushers). We recently got a new group together to pick up the game and we are now working towards 2k points lists. I'm still doubting between Khorne mortals and Idoneth Deepkin, but since the Deepkin need an update (at least that is what I understood from reading up on them) Khorne is now option numero 1.

Since I have no clue about the game itself (I read the core rules and the Khorne Battletome) I was hoping to pick your skulls about my idea of a list. It doesn't have to be ultra competitive (we are just playing friendly games) but it would be nice if it can compete at a local GW store tournament once we are allowed outside again.. Since the hobby is expensive l tried to build the list using an efficient method.

Onwards to the list:

LEADERS
Chaos Lord on Manticore (280)
- General
- Command Trait: Hew the Foe 
- Blade & Lance
- Artefact: Gorecleaver 
Bloodsecrator (120)
Bloodstoker (80)
Slaughterpriest (100)
Slaughterpriest (100)
UNITS
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxes
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxes
10 x Bloodreavers (70)
- Reaver Blades
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)
- Ensorcelled Axes
5 x Skullreapers (180)
- Goreslick Blades
5 x Wrathmongers (140)
BATTALIONS
Gore Pilgrims (140)
ENDLESS SPELLS
Hexgorger Skulls (40)
Wrath-Axe (60)
TOTAL: 1990/2000 WOUNDS: 139

Only thing I feel it is lacking would be a block of 10 Chaos Warriors. Using both Skullreapers and Warmongers since I can build them from 1 box using the legs from the 5 Blood Warriors that come with the Start Collecting Box I need for the Bloodsecrator. 

Any input would be much appreciated! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, Troll.exe said:

For the FEC matchup, the perfect counter is a tyrants list with 3-4 bloodthirsters. Skarbrand BoIR and BoUF are probably the best combination for a 3 thirster list.

The key is BoUFs command ability “Rejoice in the slaughter”. 

You can completely negate the “fights at the start of the combat phase” by using this.

Instead of charging the terrorgiest as normal, you run all of your daemon up to within 3 1/2” to 6” making sure they’re within 16” of the BoUF. At the start of the combat phase you use the command ability. The terrorgiest can’t attack at the start of the combat phase because they’re not in combat. Then use the 6” pile in and attack with Skarbrand or BoIR. If you’re worried that a single attack won’t take it out you can pile in a unit of flesh hounds first. This will force him to target them with the terrorgiest as nothing else is in combat, then pile in your bloodthirsters at your leisure and take it out.

You can take a crimson crown with the BoUF which works quiet well since you’ll be using that CA consistently throughout the game.

If you’re using this method you won’t really gain any benefit from tyrants of blood but it’ll keep drops down and probably come in handy once things start to break up a bit as the game progresses.

Thanks for your help. 

Although I don’t run daemons much right now, I am looking to in the future so this is really helpful for when I come up against the Flesh Eaters. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, Skarband said:

Hi i find this list on honest wargamer what do you thing? How its worka? This list can be meta counter ? 

 

Allegiance: Khorne- Slaughterhost: Flayed (Host of Chaos)

Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut (160)

- General- Command Trait: Vessel of Butchery- Artefact: The Slaughterhelm

Slaughterpriest (100)

- Artefact: The Brazen Rune- Blood Blessing: Blood Sacrifice

Skarr Bloodwrath (100)

Bloodstoker (80)

9 x Mighty Skullcrushers (480)

- Ensorcelled Axes

9 x Mighty Skullcrushers (480)

- Bloodglaives

3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)

- Bloodglaives

1 x Riptooth (40)

3 x Magore's Fiends (80)

9 x Untamed Beasts (70)

9 x Untamed Beasts (70)

Brass Stampede (140)

Bleeding Icon (40)

Total: 2000 / 2000

Extra Command Points: 1

Allies: 0 / 400

Wounds: 155

This actually looks solid as for a tournament list. Blood sacrifice on riptooth and Magores fiends for maximum blood tithe generation. I assume the untamed beasts are a screen out front for each unit of 9 mighty skullcrushers. Then just try and get a hero or monster kill with the units of 9 skullcrushers to get them down to a 2+ save at 45 wounds lol. I’d probably be looking to use that blood tithe for hero phase charges too I guess.

Id be interested to hear a battle report for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Flayed command trait in Wrath of the Everchosen, it says you can re-roll prayer rolls of one for priest wholly within 8” of the general. Is this in addition to the re-roll from the skull altar, and if not, what’s the point of the command trait when we have the re-roll? 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordRhulak said:

For the Flayed command trait in Wrath of the Everchosen, it says you can re-roll prayer rolls of one for priest wholly within 8” of the general. Is this in addition to the re-roll from the skull altar, and if not, what’s the point of the command trait when we have the re-roll? 

Thanks

You can only reroll a dice once, so you get the reroll bubble with the alter and with the General in this case. Just gives you the option to move away from the alter I guess. Would be handy for Dark Feast off the top of my head

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LordRhulak said:

Ok, thanks. Bit of a shame to see it doesn’t let you re-roll twice but its good it still has some use. 

On another note, does anyone think the Broken Realms Slaves to Darkness content will have anything for Khorne? 

I doubt it. Slaves to Darkness are getting a single battalion so there’s no room to throw in some Khorne stuff unless GW is just not promoting it at all. 
 

That said I do believe GWs intention is to give stuff to every faction with this round of releases, so Khorne will get something in one of the later books would be my guess

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 8:32 PM, Fyrithil said:

Hi all, 

Just picked up AoS after I stopped playing 5th Edition years ago. I did a few months of painting about a year ago and for that I picked up a Khorne Bloodbound box (the one with the Skullcrushers). We recently got a new group together to pick up the game and we are now working towards 2k points lists. I'm still doubting between Khorne mortals and Idoneth Deepkin, but since the Deepkin need an update (at least that is what I understood from reading up on them) Khorne is now option numero 1.

Since I have no clue about the game itself (I read the core rules and the Khorne Battletome) I was hoping to pick your skulls about my idea of a list. It doesn't have to be ultra competitive (we are just playing friendly games) but it would be nice if it can compete at a local GW store tournament once we are allowed outside again.. Since the hobby is expensive l tried to build the list using an efficient method.

Onwards to the list:

LEADERS
Chaos Lord on Manticore (280)
- General
- Command Trait: Hew the Foe 
- Blade & Lance
- Artefact: Gorecleaver 
Bloodsecrator (120)
Bloodstoker (80)
Slaughterpriest (100)
Slaughterpriest (100)
UNITS
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxes
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxes
10 x Bloodreavers (70)
- Reaver Blades
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
3 x Mighty Skullcrushers (160)
- Ensorcelled Axes
5 x Skullreapers (180)
- Goreslick Blades
5 x Wrathmongers (140)
BATTALIONS
Gore Pilgrims (140)
ENDLESS SPELLS
Hexgorger Skulls (40)
Wrath-Axe (60)
TOTAL: 1990/2000 WOUNDS: 139

Only thing I feel it is lacking would be a block of 10 Chaos Warriors. Using both Skullreapers and Warmongers since I can build them from 1 box using the legs from the 5 Blood Warriors that come with the Start Collecting Box I need for the Bloodsecrator. 

Any input would be much appreciated! 

While I love manticore lord, and this build in particular, he does not add a lot to your units. I would consider switching him to a lord on krakadrak or lord on daemonic Mount in order to buff the knights. Both will do well with hew the foe and gorecleaver.

If adding chaos warriors then you need 15 to keep them above the magic 10. I struggle to see them getting into your list at the moment with out some serious  adjustments. The big block is useful but goes against the multiple small units which is so good for Khorne especially as you have skull crushers which form a good brick wall.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to put together a stampede list.

What I have so far:

 

Juggernaut Lord

-flayed

-slaughterhelm

Blood Secrator 

Blood Stoker

Slaughterpriest 

Slaughterpriest 

 

9x Mighty Skullcrushers

15x Chaos Warriors 

9x Mighty Skullcrushers 

 

Battalion: brass stampede 

Hexgorger Skulls 

 

Critique? Obvious shortcomings?

Edited by broverpowerd
Link to post
Share on other sites

For a Brass Stampede army you do not really need the Bataillon, except, you really wanna go low drop. However, if you want Support units, that is rarely possible. 

Moreover, your army is missing units. You only have 3 units, which makes you pretty inflexible. For examples, you can Not screen Stonehorns. Even is the Skullcrushers are tough, 2 Stonehorns will melt them. Moreover, if you do not get that Charge off, you are doomed. So having some screens can really Come in Handy. Here is what I would recommend: Kick the Bataillon and the Chaos Warriors(they can Not really keep up with the Rest and they only Serve as tanky units, which you already have. 

That leaves you with 440 extra points which you can invest into Bloodreavers, Fleshhounds, A Demon Prince to prevent enemy charges or other stuff According to on your flavor. 

 

If it is not about the models, rather about having a tanky Flayed army, a Chaos Knight army might be even better. With the help of prayers, Flayed ability and an allied Sorcerer Lord (boooo), they can get to a 2+ re-rollable save. 

Edited by Salyx
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Salyx I pretty much agree with all of that. I think if I was to build a Flayed list, I would probably try for 1x9 Crushers and either 2x5 or 1x10 Chaos Knights to get a hammer & anvil situation going to try and free up the Crushers for more big MW charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now, I have available to me:

10 Knights
15 Skullcrushers
20 STD warriors
40 Blood Warriors
80 Marauders
5 Skullreapers
5 Wrathmongers
60 Reavers
1 Juggerlord
1 Daemon Prince
3 Slaughterpriest
1 Stoker
1 Secrator
Skarbrand
BT with very large axe
Karanak
5 Hounds
30 Bloodletters

Laast game I played against KO, I used 2x5 Knights, 40 Marauders, Gorepilgrims (2x10 reavers, 1x5 blood warriors), Chaos Lord on Steed, Warshrine, Stoker, 2 priests.

I got a turn 2 charge off on the knights but they were into his characters. Perhaps I don't really understand the value of the chaos knight, but seems like they really didn't do much damage. He warp lightning and shot 1 unit of knights off the table immediately.  It ended up being a closer-than expected game (literally came down to turn 5 failed charge on secrator), but not s

Edited by broverpowerd
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

It is still a work in progress but there is a project of herald of Khorne on ... motorbike. For the moment it has been almost been done using the blood throne parts. The spiky front part is front the blood thrister whip. It is a bit to big to fit in a juggernaut base . I wanted to use it as a skullmaster or bloodtrhone but both those heroes look quite underwehlming and I have lot of other miniatures to paint so the project is in stand by.

moto.jpg.e10f2d77f1719ba1ac938ef45ba6e325.jpg

By the way, my 30 painted bloodletters look quite underwehlming for the moment.  I started a little deamon army years ago because I like the models, reading my battletome it seems dull: the skullmaster just doesn't even try to boost other units, the bloodthrone has extra range for the basic buffs... the bloodcrushers can't be target by a bloodstroker ability where mighty skullcrusher can... 

Anyway, there is not point in complaining. The point of my post is to answer  a question: in the warscoll builder I have spot that everchosen vanguard can be pick as a general and be equiped with Blade of Khorne artefacts, can it realy be done or is it a bug?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I need some help ironing out a basic list so I can slowly buy the needed bits and I can't decide quite how to finish it off.

 

Allegiance: Khorne
Mortal Realm: Aqshy
Grashrak Fellhoof (140)
- Allies
Bloodsecrator (120)
- Banner of Khorne (Artefact): Banner of Blood
Slaughterpriest (100)
- Blood Blessing: Killing Frenzy
Doombull of Khorne (100)
- General
- Command Trait: Disciple of Khorne
- Artefact: Incandescent Rageblade
10 x Gors of Khorne (70)
10 x Gors of Khorne (70)
10 x Gors of Khorne (70)
5 x Grashrak's Despoilers (0)
- Allies
6 x Bullgors of Khorne (280)
10 x Bestigors of Khorne (120)
10 x Bestigors of Khorne (120)
10 x Bestigors of Khorne (120)
Ghorgon of Khorne (160)
Ghorgon of Khorne (160)
Brass Despoilers (180)

Total: 1810 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 140 / 400
Wounds: 146
 

So I THINK with the last 190 points I want to take 3 individual tuskgor chariots because they arent bad themselves, they allow for some mobility towards objectives, they make proccing the Khorne batallion buff easier and they are worth quick blood tithes points.

 

Alternatively there is a plethora of options in 190 points. Anything from more bullgors+CP, wrathmongers(for extra attack)+CP, extra bloodesecrator+beastlord or bloodesecrator+CP+dirgehorn etc. Etc. I think I want to try to stick as close to Beasts as possible rather than branching too much more into Khorne but also if I'm gonna run in blades I might as well take advantage of those prayers right? I'm really quite uncertain about it all and any help would be appreciated.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...