What to order?

Kramer

I need 12 euro more for free shipping. 

what is that one paint you can’t live without? 
that one character model that’s just brilliant to paint? 
That little thing nobody things about but is always useful or fun? 
that one kit you suspect might be going out of production soon? 

yeah I know I can just buy another Warcry warband for later but I have enough projects to paint that are already not coming out of the box any time soon. 

4 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Since you mention stuff going out of production soon: I'm pretty sure we won't be able to get all the classic Vampire Lords and the Necromancer with Hat after Soulblight Gravelords are released.

Oh that’s a good point. Il have a quick check. But death never caught my fancy so far. Except the old krell model. And some models seem great for freeguild conversions for Warcry. 
a run down group of nobles seeking fame and fortune by venturing in the eight points. 

15 minutes ago, Kramer said:

a run down group of nobles seeking fame and fortune by venturing in the eight points. 

That's what Flesh-Eater Courts are for! ;)

Edit: You got all tools you need? Or perhaps something boring like a new drybrush or something? 

Edited by MitGas
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kramer said:

I need 12 euro more for free shipping. 

what is that one paint you can’t live without? 
that one character model that’s just brilliant to paint? 
That little thing nobody things about but is always useful or fun? 
that one kit you suspect might be going out of production soon? 

yeah I know I can just buy another Warcry warband for later but I have enough projects to paint that are already not coming out of the box any time soon. 

A box of clanrats.

nothing beats a box of clanrats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skreech Verminking said:

That is what a skaven player would say to intimidate other players to join the waste hordes and genius technology of the skaven.

so technically skaven beat all the things tes-yes

Just to make you happy.... I still don’t have the gnawholes for my Skaven...

4 hours ago, Kramer said:

Oh that’s a good point. Il have a quick check. But death never caught my fancy so far. Except the old krell model. And some models seem great for freeguild conversions for Warcry. 

Krell is a pretty good thing to buy. If the new Vampires are absorbing the zombies/skeletons, ol' Krell is probably one of the models on the chopping block. When updating these factions they cut down on a lot of "extra" hero options; Loonboss with Stabba and Shield, Beastlord with Great Weapon, Freeguild General on horse, Runepriest (the little one), etc. They seemingly don't like duplicate heroes with slightly different weapons or shared roles.

I wouldn't put it past Krell being phased out since they already have a plastic Wight King for sale, and we have that fancy zombie with an axe teaser that may be a reinvented Wight King (or similar character).

Edited by dirkdragonslayer
  • Like 1

Basing materials - tufts/skulls - i like the ivy and I'm thinking of the ferns too. Spare bases maybe? Big brush /detail brush or some scatter terrain. The base paints that do the crackle effect could be handy and  Lahmian medium great for thinning paints, or gloss varnish to add a bit of pop and shine/slime.

I'm trying to avoid buying more models for a wee while [until the vampires/kurnothi/dwarfs arrive..]- scatter terrain would be the other option.

• Like 1