The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Gothicwaltz said:

Looks like Destruction and Ork stuff from the newsletter.

Thats a lot of pages dedicated to (what they really needed ??) 5-6 new buggies... 

Maybe they're showcasing some of those ancient, finecast sculpts... again. 

Ok, ok, sarcasm off. ? I like your products GW. 

PS: HAPPY HALLOWEEN TGA MOFOS!!!!

• Like 6

According to a quick google, the September 2007 issue of Vogue magazine was (at the time) the largest magazine issue ever published, at 840 pages.  It weighed about 5 pounds.  Later, the September 2012 issue was 916 pages (I don't see a weight listed).

It seems unlikely that White Dwarf would come close to reaching those levels.  Even if it was like the 100th anniversary or something.

Edited by amysrevenge

2 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

According to a quick google, the September 2007 issue of Vogue magazine was (at the time) the largest magazine issue ever published, at 840 pages.  It weighed about 5 pounds.  Later, the September 2012 issue was 916 pages (I don't see a weight listed).

It seems unlikely that White Dwarf would come close to reaching those levels.  Even if it was like the 100th anniversary or something.

You! Take your logic and reasonableness and shove it! This is the rumor thread! Logic isn't allowed here! We only deal in wild slavering passion filled speculation!?

• Haha 5

Steering this back to rumours...... ?

The timetable has been released for whats going on at Blood and Glory this weekend. This has the times for the AOS event (so keep an eye on Warhammer TV on Twitch this weekend for coverage), but in regards of this thread the GW seminar will be on FRIDAY at 20:00 UK time.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to be there for the Seminar this year (no days off left :() but I'm expecting a article on the Warhammer Community Site with cool stuff on it. I will be at the event over the weekend though :D 

IMG_9300-768x532.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Steering this back to rumours...... ?

The timetable has been released for whats going on at Blood and Glory this weekend. This has the times for the AOS event (so keep an eye on Warhammer TV on Twitch this weekend for coverage), but in regards of this thread the GW seminar will be on FRIDAY at 20:00 UK time.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to be there for the Seminar this year (no days off left :() but I'm expecting a article on the Warhammer Community Site with cool stuff on it. I will be at the event over the weekend though :D 

IMG_9300-768x532.jpg

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes pealed for anything Destruction related. 

At least 8pm UK time means I can watch it without having to become a nightowl! Really hoping that we hear nears of the Khorne and Slaanesh boxed set - it would be nice to end 2018 on a high note of getting most of the releases they've teased thus far. Blackstone Fortress appears to be coming in Christmas so that gives some hope for the Demonic box also being a release for this year. 

The other big thing is people hoping for Genestealer Cults Codex making it out this year too - whilst not AoS stff it would be fantastic to see GW get that codex out and thus have almost the entire 40K fully codex released barring the Sisters of Battle (which we know is next year). Ending 2018 on a massive 40K high! 

Edited by Overread
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Overread said:

At least 8pm UK time means I can watch it without having to become a nightowl! Really hoping that we hear nears of the Khorne and Slaanesh boxed set - it would be nice to end 2018 on a high note of getting most of the releases they've teased thus far. Blackstone Fortress appears to be coming in Christmas so that gives some hope for the Demonic box also being a release for this year. 

The other big thing is people hoping for Genestealer Cults Codex making it out this year too - whilst not AoS stff it would be fantastic to see GW get that codex out and thus have almost the entire 40K fully codex released barring the Sisters of Battle (which we know is next year). Ending 2018 on a massive 40K high! 

I dont think they stream the Seminars?   Some news might pop up from attendees on twitter during or right after, but community website probably wont have details put up until a while after (10/11pm) or Saturday based on previous seminar reveals.

18 minutes ago, stato said:

I dont think they stream the Seminars?   Some news might pop up from attendees on twitter during or right after, but community website probably wont have details put up until a while after (10/11pm) or Saturday based on previous seminar reveals.

They usually don't stream them but all info will appear on the Community site shortly after the seminar.

Yep normally right after the website goes live with an update. GW knows that all the info will end up online right after anyway on various blogs and sites, so its better for them to get all the official info up on their own community site first and foremost. Plus it cuts down on a lot of questions as not every blog will report on all the info (or get it all perfectly correct). 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/01/1st-nov-the-latest-warhammer-underworlds-organised-play-packsgw-homepage-post-4/

This could be meaningless but the alt art here includes a gor / beast of chaos. Generally Underwords art only depicts units included in warbands. As such it could suggest a beastmen inclusion within the dark oath warband, or a future beasts of chaos warband. (season 3?).

3 hours ago, stato said:

It’s usually straight after. 

35 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/01/1st-nov-the-latest-warhammer-underworlds-organised-play-packsgw-homepage-post-4/

This could be meaningless but the alt art here includes a gor / beast of chaos. Generally Underwords art only depicts units included in warbands. As such it could suggest a beastmen inclusion within the dark oath warband, or a future beasts of chaos warband. (season 3?).

Funnily enough it's the Golden Deamon himself, not a gor.