The Rumour Thread

25 minutes ago, MothmanDraws said:

Slaanesh players offering your 1 wound general a 6 for a save you cant makedownload(2).jpeg.a1b93da3413a81e3d895bcc9c5e3044c.jpeg

That would waste a temptation dice tho. 

The enemy would die anyway as they failed their save and cannot pass even on a 6 so they would just refuse the temptation die and take d3 wounds, which are irrelevant as they are already dead lol. 

33 minutes ago, MothmanDraws said:

Slaanesh players offering your 1 wound general a 6 for a save you cant makedownload(2).jpeg.a1b93da3413a81e3d895bcc9c5e3044c.jpeg

It did say that the hit roll, wound roll or save roll has to be rolled first. So presuming that if the unit can't save it, they can't be offered the 6

The Slaanesh mechanics seem really cool, I think really good players are going to find really interesting places to make the most use of temptation dice.

Often the lore talks about how tempting Chaos can be, this feels like a really good attempt to put that into the gameplay. That's a positive even if ends up needing significant balancing.

I wonder if depravity will also generate the way it does now, if so, units that reflect mortals on a save of 6 might become a prime target.

Normally dwarfs do nothing for me, especially WHFB dwarfs... however... massive weird demon engine (?) thingy... now you have my attention!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

AMAZING! BEYOND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS! 

The Old World will burn in the flames of industry ! Forests will fall. The world shall be remade anew, by the way of the sword and axe, and the iron grip of the Dawi Zharr... (sorry if it's not the 100% exact quote, it's been a while). 

Everyone get on demonic hype train !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Awesome!! 

If I see anyonetalking about  "kharadrons can't exists in a fantasy setting", I'm going to throw him/her a brick. And I have good aim!

for as exciting as these trailers are it does always make me think of how Order armies could look without WHF's design constraints... which I suppose is literally AOS, but still 😅 the Old World dwarves are supposed to be some of the greatest smiths and have rune magic