The Rumour Thread

27 minutes ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

Anyone have an idea of release dates for death and daughters of khaine? 

Not yet :(

But I guess both are conncented to Malign Portents so quite soon also not very big releases:

- Death is Battletome so only some repacks, dices

- DoK is 99% 3 boxes + BT 

So both could be one week releases

I'm happy we got new war scrolls for Death (i.e. updates ones), it means they really put some thoughts in re-thinking how the whole army works. 

I am sure we'll have new models this summer / next half of 2018 !

The new FAQ system (Ala 40k) is really nice ; the fact they didn't said when the GHB will be annually release makes me think the GHB won't come out this summer (because, maybe.... a new edition / starter set is coming ?)

The Harbingers are quiiiite nice. Just sad the Warqueen is "Slave to Darkness" and not "Darkoath" - knowing the Chieftain is in the same situation...

Edited by HorticulusTGA

43 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

I'm happy we got new war scrolls for Death (i.e. updates ones), it means they really put some thoughts in re-thinking how the whole army works. 

I am sure we'll have new models this summer / next half of 2018 !

The new FAQ system (Ala 40k) is really nice ; the fact they didn't said when the GHB will be annually release makes me think the GHB won't come out this summer (because, maybe.... a new edition / starter set is coming ?)

The Harbingers are quiiiite nice. Just sad the Warqueen is "Slave to Darkness" and not "Darkoath" - knowing the Chieftain is in the same situation...

where can I see the new death warscrolls please?

4 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Haven't seen these posted yet. All I can say is that I am one happy Ironweld player :D:D:D 

wFtoGw9.jpg

huBMaDq.jpg

SBJyRZA.jpg

AezouyR.jpg

Anyone else feel strongly that the abilities and command abilities of these units point to releases? Like they aren't going to synergise with things that aren't going to get attention in some shape or form in 2018.

Slaves to Darkness, Night Haunt, Grots, Order (Stormcast probably - ruination chamber) Warmachines

Yeah was thinking it must relate to new rules or scrolls not yet revealed Eg grots get mortal wounds on retreat again. . Goblin command ability could be good for goregruntas though (subtle hint in the photo!)  

Ghost guy seems great for nighthaunt though. 

Edited by Sheriff

1 hour ago, Sheriff said:

Yeah was thinking it must relate to new rules or scrolls not yet revealed Eg grots get mortal wounds on retreat again. . Goblin command ability could be good for goregruntas though (subtle hint in the photo!)  

Ghost guy seems great for nighthaunt though. 

Goblin command ability good on a Maw-Crusha for repeat Destructive Bulk mortal wounds. B|

From RuneBrushes blog... some changes in warscrolls:

• No regen banners any more - replaced by a bravery modifier.
  • Less summonable models - Summoning looks like it will work based on Keyword rather than spells. Some models lost the ability to be summoned - Morghast, and Mourngul to name two.
  • Extra warscrolls - Names characters, and a Soulblight vehicle of a description.
  • Without the context of updated allegiance abilities.... seem like an Even HEAVIER reliance on heroes. 
  • Deathrattle, Deathmage, Deathlords keywords still intact - Legions of Nagash therefore doesnt replace these Factions.
  • Neferata and Mannfred gain Soulblight... Arkhan DOESNT gain Deathrattle.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Goblin command ability good on a Maw-Crusha for repeat Destructive Bulk mortal wounds. B|

The Mushroom guy appears to be the better of the bunch. 

I still can't figure where to put the Knight of Shroud. He can be killy but not as much as much a Khorne or Megaboss so I'll figure when we get his cost.

The black sheep being the Stormcast (for once :D) with no access to warmachines right now, so he'll only power up when they come.

14 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

says alot for the quality of the releases really.... hes got what?? 4 wounds literally dies to a nurgling f-art

The video said he is "pretty resilient". :-P I haven't really thought about the fungoid cave shaman + maw krusha combi. But if his only ability is to buff units and die I am disappointed in the end. 

Also the videos told us that he is some kind of prophet for all of Destruction. But it seems like his ability only help greenskins. I am honestly disappointed about the grot shaman.

43 minutes ago, Mortarch said:

From RuneBrushes blog... some changes in warscrolls:

• No regen banners any more - replaced by a bravery modifier.
  • Less summonable models - Summoning looks like it will work based on Keyword rather than spells. Some models lost the ability to be summoned - Morghast, and Mourngul to name two.
  • Extra warscrolls - Names characters, and a Soulblight vehicle of a description.
  • Without the context of updated allegiance abilities.... seem like an Even HEAVIER reliance on heroes. 
  • Deathrattle, Deathmage, Deathlords keywords still intact - Legions of Nagash therefore doesnt replace these Factions.
  • Neferata and Mannfred gain Soulblight... Arkhan DOESNT gain Deathrattle.

Sorry Death :/

• Like 1

Love the Daughters of Khaine miniatures! Well done. The rumours about Death are not so great... . I really thought Malign Portents would mean a huge Death release, but right now it doesn't feel that way.:| 

Also the Malign heroes do seem a bit weak compared what the fluff makes them to be.. .

Edit: But I am still convinced that Death will receive a huge Death release. Only a bit later than I expected.

Edited by Tonhel

6 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Love the Daughters of Khaine miniatures! Well done. The rumours about Death are not so great... . I really thought Malign Portents would mean a huge Death release, but right now it doesn't feel that way.:|

Also the Malign heroes do seem a bit weak compared what the fluff makes them to be.. .

Yeha Daughter's of Khaine stuff are very nice, stick regular witch elves in a box of 20 and reduce price a bit, and I'm going to be very timpted to do an army of them.

The last I heard, possible death release of some sort in the summer, which is when the supposed undead orcs and skaven might be appearing.

• Like 2