The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Broken Realms Kragnos looks absolutely jam packed. Kroak, twins, kragnos, now this new sylvaneth thing. 

also witch hunters too 

it like a Kaiju godzilla battle royale movie; lots of big monsters with obligatory human element in it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Svalack said:

Anyone else notice the white dwarf cover too? it says 'undead' which is odd wording unless its a placeholder name. It should say soulblight or GA death or something.. undead is really generic for them.

Could be Stormcast, they are undead in a way.

Could be Necrons.

Could be Blood Bowl.

8 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

SILENT PEOPLE

SILENT PEOPLE

TASTE LIKE SILENCE

WALK LIKE PEOPLE

20210425_182506.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-182532-002.png

So it is possible that Kragnos and the Silent people tie together!? 

This is unexpected and really cool, I look forward to the full reveal followed by a lot of intense and meaningless speculation. 😀

30 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Perhaps some kind of ‘Song-Revenant’, magnifying Alarielle’s spirit song? (Bugs could be baby spites?)

Alternatively, maybe the Lady of Vines?

Whitefang alert 🚨 

How is it possible to get so excited about something when I don’t actually know what it is? 😂

On the plus side, the rest of Sunday is going to last an actual Age ☀️ #MondayBlues

I really hope Leaks and things DONT get out because BR Kragnos is looking to be absolutely insane. 

It may be the first BR book to feature a 'post credits scene', last page of the book a splash page of Gordrakks Waaagh!!

Edited by KingBrodd

5 minutes ago, Kronos said:

It most certainly looks Sylvaneht if not Wood Elf. He/she/they look fairly large, Idoneth size I imagine. 

Could the little bug possibly be a Wardroth Grub/Larvae?

Let's all agree that whatever the mini is tomorrow, we won't get disappointed that it wasn't the MVP that is Kragnos.

• LOVE IT! 1