The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, DynamicCalories said:

Those boils and pock marks are very Nurgle. I can see them tidying up Nurgle with a release or two and a Battletome

It does have a slightly nurgly feel, but also doesn't really look like anything i've seen before, and after the shock reveal of the Kharadron overlords it could be part of a new faction for all we know. I'm going to predict its going to be a giant three-headed acid breath tortoise, with a howdah carrying a group of Slaaneshi dark aelves.

Long live the new unpredictable GW!

• Like 1

On 28.01.2017 at 7:04 PM, DantePQ said:

It can as well be 40k AND AoS demon of nurgle. Or maybe just one of those two. I am expecting Nurgle update before Slaanesh.

I just expect them to bring A LOT of new factions to AoS after past 6+ months of constant 40k releases. I know they couldn't bring everything up in just one year but in 2017 we should at least have the most wanted factions - Steamheads, Aelves (maybe 2 factions), Death Faction (or two) and some Destruction Grots. We are full with SE now and I'd rather they spent resources where they are most needed.

3 minutes ago, Aryann said:

I just expect them to bring A LOT of new factions to AoS after past 6+ months of constant 40k releases. I know they couldn't bring everything up in just one year but in 2017 we should at least have the most wanted factions - Steamheads, Aelves (maybe 2 factions), Death Faction (or two) and some Destruction Grots. We are full with SE now and I'd rather they spent resources where they are most needed.

I hope you are right, but I think it would be hard to have a ton of AoS factions coming out along with the rumored new edition of 40k. Don't get me wrong, I really really want all the things you mentioned.

The more I look at it the less I'm thinking nurgle, the skin does have a couple of pockmarks and lumps, but other than that i think it looks a bit too clean when you compare it to other nurgle models, also have we seen any other nautical themed nurgle other than Gutrot Spume?

As much as I would lik forit to be death, it doesn't seem like it. It looks like it's very alive.

Looks like its from chaos, if the nautical barnacles and/or chains are related.

I imagine a big chained up sea-beast or a wet-moist creepy crawly that is now imprisoned to do mean things via chaos mean people.

Could be Nurgle, could be a modified Skaven Clan Moulder-style behemoth.

Those grafts of skin tell me there is something sinister and nasty with the creature. Really leans towards Nurgle imo.

I'm all for Slaanesh too, but it would seriously be a new direction because it looks like the opposite of speed/sleek/sexy/aelvish.