The Rumour Thread

Yeah, this is an interesting one. On the one hand they are finally doing the concept justice, and I appreciate the cleverness and gory ness of the design.

Sadly on a personal front, it's too gross for me to want to paint, or even really see.

In principle I hope the army gets lots more stuff like this. In practice that means I'm not going to be collecting it. But that's fine. Not everything is for me and I'm happy for those this is for.

Edited by EccentricCircle
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Doko said:

to me is a -10/10 ugliest miny never done by gw, i only feel gross when i see it,usually when i see minis i want feel proud of see something epic and no this.

i guess for people that like gore is good,here in my club everyone think ugliest mini of gw never released

Th whole point of FEC is goreness in some way. Even if you don't like how it ended, if you know their lore, you have to admit is an smart approach.

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Doko said:

i guess for people that like gore is good,here in my club everyone think ugliest mini of gw never released

Where you see gore, I can only see a lustrious wiig fitting for a glorious servant of the illustrious Summerking.....

...And my glasses are fine !!

ceb25ff4eb04e6556bd78e579ea89ac5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

When GW release a miniature that makes totally different reactions (even opposite poles), it's because they are doing very well.

I said it before and I seconded it now, GW wants that nobody is indifferent to their miniatures.

Gross, goofy... IMHO, this judge is sublime and I can't wait to see what more GW has to show us with this new style for FeC.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, KriticalKhan said:

The first cross-alliance Army of Renown: Annoying Book Nerds

Army of Renown: The IRS. You can bring any models that are carrying a scroll, book, tome, or ledger. Your opponent has to fill out a 2 page document each phase before they roll their dice and failure to comply results in an automatic forfeiture. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Are you sure ? Friday night/Saturday early morning is the preview. 

They just dropped the epic/legions imperialis bomb 

I am not talking about the complete release, and the Sunday preview only implies that next Saturday is the preorder. I still think that 40k comes before but I know that the possibility exists because the FeC book is a reality right now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I am not talking about the complete release, and the Sunday preview only implies that next Saturday is the preorder. I still think that 40k comes before but I know that the possibility exists because the FeC book is a reality right now.

Do you mean that some youtuber/influencer received already the battletome for the review? 

We can ask our trusted @Elarin if he knows the next release schedule after imperialis

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Do you mean that some youtuber/influencer received already the battletome for the review? 

We can ask our trusted @Elarin if he knows the next release schedule after imperialis

I think that's the case, yeah. If I am not wrong Nezzhil is part of 'La Voz de Sigmar'. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Ejecutor

Just now, SilentSentinel said:

It could also be that if they get an army set revealed at the preview that's what goes up for pre-order a week or two after. I think some army sets in the past have had some pretty pretty quick turn arounds from reveal to pre-order If I'm remembering correctly.

I think that's the most likely scenario. Yes. Maybe we don't see the full range, but some minis and the army box announced.

• Like 3

I think there's three big releases left that have been rumoured for this year. Killteam, admech and Necrons for 40k and now FEC. There are three unannounced pre-orders left before Christmas so that lineup is possible. The big question for me now is whether we get Dawnbringers 4 with FEC or later. 

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I think that's the case, yeah. If I am not wrong Nezzhil is part of 'La Voz de Sigmar'. Correct me if I am wrong.

I dont have any relationship with them and It would hurt their contract with GW if I say something that implies their knowledge.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

I think there's three big releases left that have been rumoured for this year. Killteam, admech and Necrons for 40k and now FEC. There are three unannounced pre-orders left before Christmas so that lineup is possible. The big question for me now is whether we get Dawnbringers 4 with FEC or later. 

December as always been just Xmas shopping&shipping and commemorative minis ( last year was ghoul king with Crown of delusion)  I think it is difficult to see big or even middle releases.

For reference that's was preview last year for Grand finale https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/11/19/watch-the-warhammer-preview-online-2022-right-here/

I think they released them from early January but no December. 

• Thanks 1