The Rumour Thread

21 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I was talking about new kits. My bad. So far seems all the units would be the old ones.

Yup. At moment it’s looking like it’s all the old kits which I’m not that excited about. When The Old World was announced with Tomb Kings, I was really excited as I was looking forwards to seeing new skeletons. Not that excited now. I’ll probably wait and see what comes out before jumping into it and I’ll focus on my Kruleboyz in AOS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

I imagine a new Maggotkin release by the 4th Dawner book. They’ve already made it abundantly clear the Nurgle forces are so nasty there they can easily take on FEC swarms and ambush the Ghyra crusade right out the gate with greater daemons and it’s only a fragment of their power.

so 3rd book should deliver on the FEC refresh with their new situation in the Realms and then 4th will be the final boss fights I’m guessing.(Maggotkin for Ghyra and maybe Skaven for Aqshy)

Don't forget Khorne is supposed to be part of the campaign as well. They've teased Scylla Anfingrimm in book 2.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zamerion said:

What can we expect for flesh eaters?

-This new crypt ghouls

-Summerking as centerpiece?

-I guess that crypts horros will be the same 

-2 or 3 randoms heroes

-And i hope for other unit, or elite or "cavallery"

Any ideas?

Guess Whitefang confirmed good times ahead for FEC with this like.  Kinda hyped to see all these minis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whitefang said:

We’ve seen them

Do we know if this "Household Guard elite Ghouls" are the ones from that leaked sprues?

Or are we talking about a model from Uncerworlds/Warcry that will expanded as a new unit? Like Morgok's Krushas weirdbrute?

01_Crypt.jpg.6842d42013e07859a0a607cda8c65d26.jpg

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Bit disappointed that the elite ghouls are not THAT different than the classic ones (only weapons and too few armor parts?) 

maybe that's a replacement for normal ghouls? cuz they're obviously smaller than squire in beastflayer

termagant didn't have cannon before update,
ardboy didn't have shield rule before update.

if we do get a big update, it's a good opportunity to replace boring unit for more variability.

and beastflayer is a lightly armed hunting party, maybe we can expect a 5 man fully armed squire?

Edited by Greene
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Yup. At moment it’s looking like it’s all the old kits which I’m not that excited about. When The Old World was announced with Tomb Kings, I was really excited as I was looking forwards to seeing new skeletons. Not that excited now. I’ll probably wait and see what comes out before jumping into it and I’ll focus on my Kruleboyz in AOS

Yeah. The idea of them not replacing the old skeletons is wild to me. They stopped me collecting TK when the 8th edition book came out, and that was 12 and a half years ago. 

So maybe the regular ghoul "serfs/men-at-arms" are retaining the old (no metal gear/armour/weapons) kit?

Looks like I'll have a use for leftover Cities bits (of course only in the very unlikely and definitely not realistically happening, "please don't look cool" scenario in which I start a FEC army)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

So maybe the regular ghoul "serfs/men-at-arms" are retaining the old (no metal gear/armour/weapons) kit?

Looks like I'll have a use for leftover Cities bits (of course only in the very unlikely and definitely not realistically happening, "please don't look cool" scenario in which I start a FEC army)

Ahahahaha. I am in thr same situation than you. I like FEC lore so much that if the minis look cool I would prolly fall😭

2 hours ago, Beliman said:

Do we know if this "Household Guard elite Ghouls" are the ones from that leaked sprues?

Or are we talking about a model from Uncerworlds/Warcry that will expanded as a new unit? Like Morgok's Krushas weirdbrute?

01_Crypt.jpg.6842d42013e07859a0a607cda8c65d26.jpg

Would be awesome if it was a super elite unit, consisting of 3-5 abhorrants instead of ghouls.
image.png.171fc0406efd83f21909dcc24d7f4250.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1