The Rumour Thread

Cities' cavalry look awesome although I pity on somebody  who will paint all those details.

Fyreslayers are receiving a foot hero! Awesome! They only had 15 so far.

Harbringer is incredible

Gloomspite hero is beyond great. Need him right now

Nice Ghoul model. Looks really cool.

Congratulations GW on releasing this beautiful Ironjawz model. It took some time but this model is fantastic.

Edited by Aeryenn

3 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

That Fyreslayer hero is great. A super-saiyan dwarf. Whatever about how much FS need another hero, I think he's evidence that a lot of the problems with the FS range are down to same-iness and poor execution. Pull it off well and you get this fantastic dude.

Model itself looks might be my favourite of the whole range, but by Grimnir it was the last thing Fyrselsayers needed. 

It also sounds like they'll all be locked behind FOMO boxes judging by the names in the trailer. At least there'll be plenty of them on Black Friday to pick up.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

They said on stream he has a few options how to build him

image.png.6209c2bd1173d8dcd5dd854c35f351b6.pngimage.png.00364bccabb09b16db5eaa2122fb45ad.png

The stream said this kit will have options to be built as a character as well. So it could well be the Megaboss on boar we've all been wishing for.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3