The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, StarFyreXXX said:

Since it says more seraphon reveals, expecting multiple things but hopefully it's not like 1 model monday, 1 Wednesday , 1 Friday.  I'd prefer seraphon Monday and then other stuff after that. Either way hope it's cool.

Sf

I'm expecting only one unit. They have used the plural for a one unit before

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Yep, my guess is it’ll be a unit and that’s it, plus maybe a Blood Bowl/Necromunda mini

ngl, when they show off models, that are typically resin Forgeworld models, for Necromunda and Blood Bowl, I can feel my blood pressure rising...

No offense meant to people that love those games, but you'd think that they'd have more things to show for the bigger game lines... But when it's 3-4 weeks in a row of Necromunda and Blood Bowl.... ooooooeeeeee

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RileyArlic said:

ngl, when they show off models, that are typically resin Forgeworld models, for Necromunda and Blood Bowl, I can feel my blood pressure rising...

No offense meant to people that love those games, but you'd think that they'd have more things to show for the bigger game lines... But when it's 3-4 weeks in a row of Necromunda and Blood Bowl.... ooooooeeeeee

The thing with the Blood Bowl star players and Necromunda hired guns/hangers on is that they're not the kind of thing that's easy to push in a reveal stream but they are the kind of thing that's easy to design and develop, either by grabbing things from previous editions or just bringing a fun random idea to life. So it makes sense to fit them in on Mondays, spaced out with the odd 40k/AoS reveal and save the bigger more exciting stuff for the big events. If you're only invested in one thing I can get being disappointed but GW make like 10 different games now and all of them need releases.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

They said Seraphon yesterday while in Bloodbowl they are called Lizardmen so there should be another reveal today or at least later this week

There will definitely be another reveal today. They always leave the bigger reveals for last.

These two skinks would make pretty good unit champions assuming the scale is ok. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/02/20/immolate-your-enemies-with-the-sizzling-seraphon-spawn-of-chotec/

ITS HERE

AoS Chotec Feb20 Image1

Quite different than current Salamanders. Also could still be a dual kit with Razordons, maybe replace the top along the yellow scale-line? Also interesting that the skink crest is sideways

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 11

I don’t actually love it I don’t think, the neck/head looks weird from a a distance but it’s such an improvement it barely feels worth nitpicking. I’m amazed it’s not a dual kit with the razordon though. I’m sure it’ll grow on me, I do like the axolotl gills. 

Edited by Still-young