The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

SO MUCH AOS!! Surprised to see the Legionaries so soon!! This is an incredible week.

Good for those who wanted the Krondspine and Aqualith seperate. Not to mention the Deathmaster and Lady of the Vines!!

I was right when I suspected that Legionnaires are coming soon and they are not coming the in the next box! The Autumn box would be Death Vs Destro!

• LOVE IT! 1

Well all those weeks of giving my wallet a rest has come to an end 😂😂

Battlebox, both black library models and the scenery for me. Will save some money as I've audible credits for the books.

And I should get my Warhammer+ mini, a couple of good weeks coming up.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

24 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Arcane Cataclysm and a lot of other AoS up for pre-order next week.

• Arcane Cataclysm
  • Drekki Flynt + Novel
  • Cado Ezechiar + Novel
  • Deathmaster/Lady of Vines/Incarnate of Ghur standalone release
  • Cleansing Aqualith/Megadroth Remains terrain
  • Centaurion Marshal
  • Chaos Legionnaires
  • Warcry Compendium

I don’t know about some of you guys (@MitGas), but I got a lot of painting to do before next week. That new Curseling is going to look wonderful next to my hordes of Tzaangors.

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Those Familiars are fantastic! Will I get Warhammer Plus for such amazing critters? Also smart choice on giving the sorcerer some hooves and horns as it would make a decent bray shaman.

Also looks like we have our bone player and staff rumour engines confirmed. 

@Neverchosen I’m certainly tempted (that sorceress would look great in my Disciples of Tzeentch army), though I’d probably  just get the one month subscription and wait a year.

7 minutes ago, Aleser said:

Can you get novel heroes without book or that is always tied?

They'll almost certainly be separate. None of the other book related releases with models required getting them together (Raine, Gotrek, Valerian/Aleya).

I think the only time they've directly tied a book release with a game item were the Underworld cards and their respective novels, though those might've just been alt-art.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Thanks 1

Funny timing on the Krondspine finally getting a seperate release a day after I unsuccessfully tried to convince someone to split that ghastly box set with me 🤭 I've already got my Lady of Vines so I'm good there, just not sure whether to pull the trigger on Arcane Cataclysm or not. Hopefully we see a few more Lumineth/Tzeentch rules soon.

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

SO MUCH AOS!! Surprised to see the Legionaries so soon!! This is an incredible week.

I'm rifling through it all and there's nothing that's really new, is there? Just a compilation of already announced stuff or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

I was right when I suspected that Legionnaires are coming soon and they are not coming the in the next box! The Autumn box would be Death Vs Destro!

59 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Right now, I'm realy, really happy. Thx Gw

Happy for you mate.

2 minutes ago, pnkdth said:

I'm rifling through it all and there's nothing that's really new, is there? Just a compilation of already announced stuff or am I missing something?

Nothing new mate just a massive week for us since the Sylvaneth and Skaven dropping.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pnkdth said:

It is not reveal article, it is preorder for next week which is always stuff we already saw in past few months

Well, WHAT A WEEK-END !

• First of all, tried Warcry 2nd edition, it's GREAT. The few tweaks in the core rules, the campaign system, and the Heart of Ghur lore especially. Looking forward to the Compendium (in paperback finally ?!) and those sick Be'lakor fellas !
  • The BL characters are very good. The Warhammer + characters are even better ; those Familiars* 😍 
  • Very happy on the other AOS preorders. Might get the Megadroth bones and the Aqualith scenery (for my Nurgle Deamons to corrupt, of course). When can we expect the LRL and Tzeentch Battletomes do you guys think ?

* BUT MAN I'M SO SAD THAT LOVELY PIPE GUY ISN'T A NURGLE-RELATED RELEASE - I WANT A PLASTIC EPIDEMIUS SO MUCH

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 hours ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I don’t know about some of you guys (@MitGas), but I got a lot of painting to do before next week. That new Curseling is going to look wonderful next to my hordes of Tzaangors.

Oh, I feel absolutely NO shame for fielding grey stuff 😇... currently working on kill team terrain, I HATE (hate hate hate hate.... bless you, Kefka) painting those stupid light grills on my containers though but at least I managed to get the OSL effect done quite ok now, first time was too dark so i gotta repaint those darn metal grills around them). Got them all done now (got no more recent pic) but I still need to fix a couple of mistakes cause I suck.

I also mentioned that I've put IV on one side of the green container and a VI on the other. Looks like my servitor is dyslexic. He shall experience the God-Emperor's mercy when I return from my holiday. 😡

Spoiler

screwyoulights.jpg.ce81282e99b585d77ba64f9f822a260e.jpg

It's quite hopeless with me, I'm still fielding a mostly grey horde after a couple of years, Tzeentch is quite disappointed - but that's alright, he's in good company, my family feels the very same way. 😎

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Radikus said:

Are those chaos legionaries part of a larger release? They are for the slave to darkness army? Sorry, just getting back in to AoS and figuring things out.

I figure there will be a special Be'Lakor list where they'll feature prominently but ultimately every STD army will be able to field them from what the leaks suggest.