The Rumour Thread

It is obviously AoS 2 with starter set and probably new magic. That is certainly huge, as it implies at least five different things: a starter set, two new factions, rule changes and a new supplement (plus fluff evolution). Given how massive those two previews are, I would not expect any further faction (Moonclan, Slaanesh, etc.). 

15 hours ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

There’s no need for bitterness, the lord of all welcomes any new followers, if youd only embrace  the cycle of life, death and rebirth ??

No bitterness, please don't project.

It is okay, people can be tired of factions constantly getting release after release. Like Stormcast. They could have chosen something other than a nurgle inspired enemy to fight, but didn't because they are pandering to the masses with it lol. It's low hanging fruit.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mandzak-Miniatures said:

No bitterness, please don't project.

It is okay, people can be tired of factions constantly getting release after release. Like Stormcast. They could have chosen something other than a nurgle inspired enemy to fight, but didn't because they are pandering to the masses with it lol. It's low hanging fruit.

It might be of benefit to lighten up a bit. My comment was obviously light hearted and not an actual criticism of your view point. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Yeah, that was a great game, unluckily though,  I bought it for my ps4 and it only works if you pay the extra money to play online ?

Join master race. You know there is second part?

1 hour ago, Arkiham said:

Fake reactions are worse than Kristen stewards acting ability...

I know this not the point of the thread but I can't resist the bait...Kristen Stewart  has become a great actress! See Adventureland, Clouds of Sils Maria, Still Alice or Personal Shopper.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antonio Rodrigues said:

IMHO, to get that kind of reaction it should be a big scenic display... and what kind of display?

One showing the new stromwizards, battling the new death minions... OVER A STORMKEEP!!!!

that would make everyone gape... and will tick all boxes/rumors: new SC, new death, new AoS, new magic supplement... with new scenery.. which is a safe place... a “calm before the storm”...

please... make it true! ??

cheers

AJ

Not gonna lie, a stormkeep sounds freakin sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

I know this not the point of the thread but I can't resist the bait...Kristen Stewart  has become a great actress! See Adventureland, Clouds of Sils Maria, Still Alice or Personal Shopper.

Holding that horrible vampire fanfic against those poor poor actors just seems cruel at this point.

16 minutes ago, Antonio Rodrigues said:

He is a Destruction player... ???

Somebody who's better than me at social media and photoshop add 'TFW you overbuff fyreslayers' on it and tweet it to him.

Edited by Burf
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Surprised noone here is discussing this picture.IMG_20180512_132709.jpg.4587992d7e0a1eca574961d845ccd519.jpg

The new picture of a female stormcast suggests they are looking at the rumoured new starter set.

Just 6 or 7 hours till we find out.

Provided that is in fact a female stormcast, that is now my favorite thing about this hobby

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LLV said:

Yes female stormcast. Look up one of my posts about new starter RE female stormcast from about a month ago ?

I'm mad at myself both for missing a juicy rumor tidbit like that and for having to do work to make up for it.

• Haha 1

You’re welcome, pretty sure we will all see it tomorrow. As I said most this stuff I posted about a month ago, I’m sure you can look it all up. I was unfortunately shouted down and basically called a liar by some folk so I just stopped lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3