The Rumour Thread

59 minutes ago, Malin said:

I'll just drop it here ;)

It definitely looks like two warp lightning canons on the sides, but I have no idea what the central wheel is from if it's a kit bash. It's certainly not the current doom wheel. It almost looks like it could be like a necron pylon or something, but I don't know the 40k range well enough to know for sure.

30 minutes ago, SlaaneshCultist said:

It definitely looks like two warp lightning canons on the sides, but I have no idea what the central wheel is from if it's a kit bash. It's certainly not the current doom wheel. It almost looks like it could be like a necron pylon or something, but I don't know the 40k range well enough to know for sure.

It is the doomwheel, just with the proportions played with. Has the same cross bit on the front and the blades at the bottom. 

93CB7850-CEB2-465D-B9DF-4ADDD39EA04B.jpeg

4 hours ago, SlaaneshCultist said:

I'm glad photographing unreleased products by someone suffering an heart attack using a 20 year old camera attached to a vibrator is still going strong.

To address the name- HellPit is a Moulder name, not Skryre, so doubt it's authentic. 

Edited by hughwyeth
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, VBS said:

Teclis, why you always ****** up, mate?

Ask the writers behind the scene. If they'd be writing his background now, there'd never be Collages of Magic in WHFB. Teclis would probably get the Empire to declare total war on the high elves and for trivial reasons most likely.

Edited by Tiger

Hi all.

I'm a huge fan of wood elves since I was 14 back on 90's. I started playing AoS and was waiting for an elven faction to appear so now I was going into Idoneth before seeing anything but I'm sad because of the fact Sylvaneth have Alarielle and DoK have Morathi but seems like ID will not have Teclis

Hey at least aelfs still have some iconic characters, others races such as the orruks have lost them all. Plus it's not a bad thing, because it 1) connects the Idoneth directly with Teclis, giving them a reason to hold a grudge (if you care about lore) and 2) allows for leaders to appear that can be a better fit for the faction instead of having to develop the faction around specific named characters.

10 minutes ago, smucreo said:

Hey at least aelfs still have some iconic characters, others races such as the orruks have lost them all. Plus it's not a bad thing, because it 1) connects the Idoneth directly with Teclis, giving them a reason to hold a grudge (if you care about lore) and 2) allows for leaders to appear that can be a better fit for the faction instead of having to develop the faction around specific named characters.

Yea thats true but I thought they would have Teclis... as I think dark elves will have Malerion and Light elves will have Tyrion.

So as chaos army's have their great demon, stormcast has the stardrake as a great model, undead have Nagash, ironjawz the maw krusha, Etc... I know Idoneth have the 3 avatars and I love them, so as the seaunicorn guy and the great turtle as great figure but... I think I just love Teclis old fantasy miniature and would love to have a new one

13 minutes ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

@Hoseman

I have no evidence to support this, but I have a feeling that Tyrion n Teclis are fused together similar to a Siamese twin.  I envisage that eventually they will have a single model that contains them both. 

I don't think they'll be fused per say, but I definitely can see them being one model, with both of them together. 

39 minutes ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

@Hoseman

I have no evidence to support this, but I have a feeling that Tyrion n Teclis are fused together similar to a Siamese twin.  I envisage that eventually they will have a single model that contains them both. 

Teclis appeared solo in the short story "Pantheon" on the black library site.

Hard to tell. Some data leads to believe they will only function together (Tyrion is described as blind and only being able to see through Teclis in AoS introduction book). But then afterwards, both are described as having partially different agenda. The description of the process of the Idoneth's creation, for instance, seems to be solely Teclis' business. The angelic aelves seem to be solely Tyrion's business. I would not discard therefore a second Teclis army, this time successful and aligned with their creator. 

13 minutes ago, Turgol said:

Hard to tell. Some data leads to believe they will only function together (Tyrion is described as blind and only being able to see through Teclis in AoS introduction book). But then afterwards, both are described as having partially different agenda. The description of the process of the Idoneth's creation, for instance, seems to be solely Teclis' business. The angelic aelves seem to be solely Tyrion's business. I would not discard therefore a second Teclis army, this time successful and aligned with their creator. 

That is not true, from what I know Teclis and Tyrion are together with the angelic. It is even said thet they are Teclis' second project after the failure with Idoneth.

Edited by Joel