The Rumour Thread

My doctor has told me to stop taking salt with my rumours as its getting my salt levels way too high and I can't stop my rumour addiction.

That said something happening with Slaanesh either in AoS or 40K sounds right. A new Greater Demon is expected this year at the very least. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

My bet on a Destruction event.

yeah it would seem like a wasted opportunity to launch the Grotz tome and introduce a new major character like the Loon King, who clearly sees himself on some kind of religious crusade, without using that as the basis for a campaign (and in turn help sell a load of new models).

In terms of timing I guess that could make sense. The Vigilus campaign ends around the start of March too (I think, they started the 80 day countdown mid December I think), I'd have thought they might have a breather in between but then maybe best to strike whilst the squigbrand is hot.

26 minutes ago, JPjr said:

In terms of timing I guess that could make sense. The Vigilus campaign ends around the start of March too (I think, they started the 80 day countdown mid December I think), I'd have thought they might have a breather in between but then maybe best to strike whilst the squigbrand is hot.

The 80 day countdown is to the 'arrival of the Warmaster' (a new Abbadon model) 

Darn this is a fantastic release for Grots! Really liking the way GW has done this - they clearly are thinking about it being two functional forces within one book that combine easily and effortlessly! Destruction and Grot fans rejoice indeed! 

*tries not to be jealous of the Grots Endless spells --- all FOUR of them! 

• Like 1

Well, I'm a happy camper. Waiting also Darkoath combined with everchoosen and Slave to darkness. We can be pretty sure now that it'll be the way that they manage StD/everchoosen, seeing that for the grots we have now a combined battletome.

Happy also because I have some (many) grots waiting in a box somewhere back from the WHFB, more that 25y ago... Seeing the new mini, I won't need to upgrade. I'll rebase probably my grots/squigs etc... I'll see if I need many additional things to make an army. 

Edited by GeneralZero
  • Like 1

Well, after DoK, deepkin, nighthaunt and now these new models, GW really is taking AoS  to the next dimension.  They are just the right mix of loony, crazy but still vicious in a way. 

I'm sure people with a lot of gitmob won't like it, but I think they might be going EoL. They just (as a company) cannot keep stocking an old and a new range I think. 

Heh Nice. I wasn’t too sold on the Shadespire gang but this is a well realised aesthetic. Fanatics are too sharp for my liking mind. Interesting to see if they can do anything on the tabletop. Sort of besides the point I suppose as they’re the epitome of thecarny you college t for the fun of it but still. Goblin armies always been fun but basically useless. The idea of Stormcast lining up to smash them into pieces feels almost like being abusive to small animals. 

Edited by Nos