The Rumour Thread

37 minutes ago, novakai said:

It would go against the Whitefang prophecy though of it being Ogors

I want us to start a rumor thread inquisition where we all hunt down false rumors that run against the dogma established by the great Whitefang. Instead of burning them or whatever though, we just spam their posts with confused reactions and scream “Reeee heretic!”

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

I'd say it's most likely the Underworlds Warband or something for Dawnbringers II.
Bell makes me think Nurgle, but there's clearly the skaven icon (and also the whole rest of the pic) so maybe Pestilens?

Also, unwarranted extra guess for more Cities because the manhole cover can be from nowhere else 😛

Considering the aztec style of some sort of a door and the green aura around i, I would have said that it screams out pestilence a lot.

but I might be wrong.

it could be eshin or a mixture of both

4 minutes ago, Beliman said:

There is a rumor running around with a all GHB points. A bit crazy for my KOs, that all lists are going to have over +300/+400 points.

140p for Arkanaurs...

i heard that armies that can still do easy book tactics are going to get a point hike. And other armies that have a hard time doing book tactics are getting a bit more love in point drops.

There is a rumor running around with a all GHB points. A bit crazy for my KOs, that all lists are going to have over +300/+400 points.

140p for Arkanaurs...

Like everthing got cheaper and most lists will have 300-400 points more?

140p for Arkanaurs...

Know the points on other stuff? I saw some concerning early "leaks" for points.

2 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Like everthing got cheaper and most lists will have 300-400 points more?

Nop. My 1950p list is a 2340 list with this "new" points.

3 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Know the points on other stuff? I saw some concerning early "leaks" for points.

It's only a rumor, but it has Soulblight, Khorne, KOs, Slaanesh and Warclans points in it.

A few words about Fyreslayers, Idoneth, StD, Seraphon, Sylvaneth and Gloomspite (no changes).

The rumor says that a lot of reductions for SCE, Skavens and Nighthaunts (but no points).

BoC, Megas, Tzeentch, Ogors, Nurgle: no changes.

Lumis increased 10 to 15p up

7 minutes ago, Beliman said:

It's only a rumor, but it has Soulblight, Khorne, KOs, Slaanesh and Warclans points in it.

A few words about Fyreslayers, Idoneth, StD, Seraphon, Sylvaneth and Gloomspite (no changes).

The rumor says that a lot of reductions for SCE, Skavens and Nighthaunts (but no points).

This rumor comes from 4chan, which make it pretty dubious.

The greatest problem with it for me is that the book was finished at least 6 months ago, but somehow it foresaw all the models and factions that are in the top of the meta right now. Considering GW history in this regard, I think it is pretty fake.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Feels weird to see Warclans go up. But I think this rumour might have some truth. SBGL and LRL are def going up in points, GW will certainly want to karate kick the Teclis Sentinels castles and most of the SBGL lists (looking at you Neferata).

29 minutes ago, Beliman said:

well no changes for idoneths( despite being in lowest braket since our bad book came out ) like always, seems correct rumours for me,but i hope they be fake and gw finally cut down the points on every non namarti on book :(

• Confused 1