The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

6 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

To me the skull head looks too small for the body. Like a kitbash with slightly mismatched scale...

Edited by EntMan
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

You've had your barbarian six-pack Khorne warband, your Chaos Space Marine LARPer Khorne warband, now introducing the Dad Bod Khorne warband.

Honestly I bloody love the different body types GW are pumping out. Not everyone in the Mortal Realms can be absolutely jacked.

• Like 13

He’s super cool! 

When I saw it I thought oh Corpse Grinder Cult Character, then I thought oh wait no, it’s a cultist for World Eaters. And then I saw it was for Underworlds, and went - eww, more Khorne.

Give me some Damn Dwarfs and Dark Elves! But For real, love the sculpt, it makes me think of a Fantasy version of the Vraks Enforcer. 

25379968-9D29-446A-9154-217593C08663.jpeg

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I mean…. the guys a black smith. he’s more focused on making sure everybody’s weapons are sharp enough to claim skulls, not on having the kind of natural body the worshippers of Slaanesh wish they could have.

You may not like it, but this is what peak Slaanesh body looks like. 

Glutos_01.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Sigmarusvult said:

How my mate with his post lockdown body reacted when I told him he could lift weights at the gym again.

Ya'll remember before lockdown when Sigmar actually had previews and not just sigmar related games :'c?

37 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I'm sure some Blades of Khorne players can find some use in the new Khorne Berserkers kit, right? That's now I justify posting this here.

84x6ee1n9fIRAM73.jpg

Sauce.

Those berserkers look so good! I swore I wasn’t going to touch the World Eaters and hold out for Emperor’s Children…. But I don’t think I can hold out.

17 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

This guy made me about 1000% more interested in Khorne. Amazing what a small tweak to a concept like a change in body type can do.

100% agree mate. I love this model, probably my favourite Underworlds sculpt, including Blackpowder and Hrothgorn!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Honestly I bloody love the different body types GW are pumping out. Not everyone in the Mortal Realms can be absolutely jacked.

And it feels much closer to how actual medieval people would've looked IMO; those who got enough food wouldn't have six packs, they'd have working muscle and a belly. Sure this is medieval fantasy, but how many jacked dudes do we need before my suspended belief floats into space ;) 

• Like 3

This Slaughterpriest Dromm look awesome, i wonder how the other guy will look ( Skullgrinder Herax, ihope he won't be too similar with the classic skullgrinder)

you guys think they will be only 2 or more ? what if the demon looking things in the artwork was a Khorgorath ( but after looking again ... no it can"t be sadly)

11 hours ago, Elbaf said:

This Slaughterpriest Dromm look awesome, i wonder how the other guy will look ( Skullgrinder Herax, ihope he won't be too similar with the classic skullgrinder)

The revealed model is the Skullgrinder Herax! We don't know how the slaughtermaster looks... yet!

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 1