The Rumour Thread

40k they might be desperately trying to get everything out of the door before 10th edition hits, because the rumours floating around are that all of the Codexs will be replaced by Indexes again. Be a bit awkward if they drop World Eaters in peoples lap for two months and then it's immediately useless, when originally it was meant to arrive mid-2022.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Kill Team content was revealed today

EDIT: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/04/kill-team-into-the-dark-whats-in-the-box/

They are fast

Well that's a relief. The Kroot are awesome but the rest of the box is just decent. I'm not tempted to buy the box. So are we going to see the next warcry box today? That would be pretty weird with the first box still on pre-order. Maybe just a tease? 

I have always been a massive fan of kroot. I helped try to get the 5th edition kompletely kroot kodex updated into 7th but 8th came along a md then those models were discontinued at FW.

I remember seeing an awesome diesel punk themed kroot army a while back.  I thought mixing that aesthetic with their tracker and more native attributes with how their geanology works makes them so unique. 

Kodex Kroot Mercanaroes will get me back to 40k

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, boyadventurer said:

There's been no other Gen Con reveals announced besides the Middle Earth one, correct?

No. Even the just announced Kill Team box doesn't seem to have anything to do with GenCon. We are expecting to hear something about the future of Warcry this week. 

The new kill team box is cool and leads me to wonder when we will see a proper AOS dungeon crawler Warcry set?

Also the use of the Space hulk as an ongoing setting makes me feel more confident that this edition of warcry will use that Ghurian Map as a roadmap going forward.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Chikout said:

No. Even the just announced Kill Team box doesn't seem to have anything to do with GenCon. We are expecting to hear something about the future of Warcry this week. 

Ah too bad, thanks! I kinda forgot about it but it popped up in my calendar and I got my hopes up!

52 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

The new kill team box is cool and leads me to wonder when we will see a proper AOS dungeon crawler Warcry set?

Also the use of the Space hulk as an ongoing setting makes me feel more confident that this edition of warcry will use that Ghurian Map as a roadmap going forward.

Did Catacombs not count in that regard?  It may not have had actual 3d walls and such, but it did definitely have indoor fighting rules and all that

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Really really really want to see the Great Gutfort come into play!!

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

Really banking on something tomorrow.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Has GW said anything about the status of the AoS and 40k apps recently? Any plans for updates? I would really like to see a list builder with more options so i could use it for open play or narrative. Or maybe include a Warcry section.

Edit: I would also like an option to include legend warscrolls in my lists.

I did just see they updated the GHB on the AOS app so that you can look at battleplans now. Been waiting for that feature for a while

• Like 1

That kill team space hulk looks grand. Kroot are always awesome and the others would be great for necromunda as would the terrain...

they note it the article that its perfect for the "worlds best sci fi skirmish game " good of them to acknowledge that it will be a great haul of minis and terrain for Stargrave too!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, willange said:

Did Catacombs not count in that regard?  It may not have had actual 3d walls and such, but it did definitely have indoor fighting rules and all that

Hence my use of the largely nebulous and entirely nonsensical term 'proper' it is kind of like how Rogue Trader also was an interior setting but did not feel like this current release. 

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Really really really want to see the Great Gutfort come into play!!

Really banking on something tomorrow.

I cannot really afford to drop cash on a new Warcry set..

But if they had Ogors vs Legionaries with some Ogor or Chaos terrain then I would be an absolute fool not too get it! 
Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

8 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Whitefang suggested no new minis, could the prophet have been wrong?

No offense intended to Mr. or Mrs. El Colmillo Blanco just curious as to their track record?...

Edited by Vasshpit
Via @Beliman - Fixe'd. Adjectives are written behind the names in spanish.