The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, shinros said:

Guess what? They are in the book, they are kinda creepy to be honest. After reading that section they need their own tome I thought to myself. 

Yeah I'll get round to it after i'm done reading the end times books. (no spoilers pls)

5 hours ago, ShadowSwordmaster said:

Was there a rumor going on about the next storyline for Age of Sigmar going to be next year? I thought I heard something to deal with Nagash?

There are quite a lot of rumours, but nothing substantiated yet as far as I'm aware.  Death, Aelves, Slaanesh and Nurgle have all been mentioned in the past (though the Nurgle rumour may well have been done in Blightwars).  We also have a few random rumours of pirate goblins!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ShadowSwordmaster said:

Was there a rumor going on about the next storyline for Age of Sigmar going to be next year? I thought I heard something to deal with Nagash?

The whole rumour mill is a mess and tbh since 40k 8th I've given up all reliance on such talk on here, seems to be more wishlisting than solid rumours

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShadowSwordmaster said:

The only confirmed thing for story lines as far as I know are the ongoing blightwar, the 'malign portents' event/campaign in 2018 (which seems likely to be Death-related but not for sure). 

Who knows what  else might happen! I like  to think we'll get geography-based stuff such as a sky-war between the Scuttlers and the Karadron Overlords. And a subterranean thing between skaven and dwarfs. A sea thing between new aelves and... wraithfleet? 

• Like 1