The Rumour Thread

As a stormcast Player.

I like the more dynamic Infanterie poses but so much more Infanterie and battleline. Its a bit to much in my opinion. So many warscroll. Would like to See other armys get some love instead of 5 Million stormcast warscrolls

• Like 4

1 minute ago, novakai said:

image.png.71b24b00f55e393f69e762bf07ad99bd.png

more stuff to come

image.png.395d77f22548b4d3fbf7ca969ca413f1.png

next tome is chaos in october

but also digital are now going the same way as 40K

Oh for Teclis’ sake, this is driving me around the bend! Please, just give me the Swamp Wyvern and Pegasus cavalry so I can stop crying myself to sleep every night over the lack of knowledge!

Also, a new chaos Battletome? Could my theory that Slaves to Darkness are next be true after all?

• Like 1

"The new Orruk Warclans and Stormcast Eternals battletomes are available to pre-order in August. A third battletome will follow these in October – something a little more Chaos-flavoured, we hear. And this is just the beginning – there’s a lot in store for the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar."

MA MIINDS TELLLIN ME NOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT MA BODYYY

MAAAAA BODYYYYYY'S TELLIN ME YEEE-AHHH-HEESSSSSS

CHAOS DWARFS, AAAA DON'T WANNA HURT NO BODY

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Oh for Teclis’ sake, this is driving me around the bend! Please, just give me the Swamp Wyvern and Pegasus cavalry so I can stop crying myself to sleep every night over the lack of knowledge!

Also, a new chaos Battletome? Could my theory that Slaves to Darkness are next be true after all?

i have a feeling its Nurgle just because of how old the tome is right now

• Like 4

Fantastic Preview, really impressed with how much was shown off, especially two new beasts!! 

Wish we had a Coming Soon sneak peek but ah well theres always another Preview. 

Chaos Battletome in October would have to be the rumoured Maggotkin surely?

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 2

Just now, KingBrodd said:

Fantastic Preview, really impressed with how much was shown off, especially two new beasts!! 

Wish we had a Coming Soon sneak peek but ah well theres always another Preview. 

Chaos Battletome in October would have to be the rumoured Blightkin surely?

Rumoured Blightkin?? First I’ve heard of them. Mind elaborating?

1 minute ago, JustAsPlanned said:

There is a rumor about Beasts of Chaos, but Nurgle would be a safe beat considering how old the tome is.

Just now, Black_Templar_Lad said:

"The new Orruk Warclans and Stormcast Eternals battletomes are available to pre-order in August. A third battletome will follow these in October – something a little more Chaos-flavoured, we hear. And this is just the beginning – there’s a lot in store for the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar."

MA MIINDS TELLLIN ME NOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT MA BODYYY

MAAAAA BODYYYYYY'S TELLIN ME YEEE-AHHH-HEESSSSSS

CHAOS DWARFS, AAAA DON'T WANNA HURT NO BODY

More likely it's just referring to an updated Battletome, not a whole new range so soon after 3.0's launch.

I'm going for the safe bet with Nurgle, since they're one of (if not) the oldest ones right now.

And I don't think we should expect the same rapid-fire release schedule that 2e had, since that had to bring the entire game up to the same standard when half the range didn't even have their own books. Every army is in a "functional" stage right now, even if their rules are undertuned with 3e in mind.