The Rumour Thread

26 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

Most likely with 4 Generals. The Ambossrules were used in Battlereports this year, but they used the standardmodels. Most of the conversions were shown in the Anvil Rules in the Generals Handbook.

This is what's really standing out to me. I can't remember the last time WD showed off a conversion of this scale. Minor kitbashes, sure, but a full-on huge character/monster/thing which doesn't cleanly and obviously map onto a kit you can buy... Those days are gone.

Even with the anvil of apotheosis featuring in this issue, it would be weird to make one super-unique vampire character, feature her so prominently in the first battle report for a new faction, and explicitly name the character with a title in the table of contents. That's a lot of weight, the kind you'd usually only give to a flashy centrepiece or special character.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Mate I was wondering where you had gone!! Your musings are always needed. 

I have been busy with real world stuff luckily most of it has been positive and largely work related. However, I have been going through the rumours when I have had a chance and have been enjoying seeing the community's reactions. I am hopefully less busy with all the big announcements coming up to do my typical breakdowns of wanting things I cannot afford 😀

Also I will want to wade deep into the Kragnos reveal, as that will result in a lot of really fun and funny discourse. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

10 minutes ago, KriticalKhan said:

This is a repost of leaks that were first posted around the time Cursed City dropped

Based on that White Dwarf page and Grave Guard apparently sticking around, they look to be the most accurate SBGL leaks we have

rumors.PNG

Was this originally posted before or after Anika and Kritza were shown?

1 minute ago, pixieproxy said:

From the date at the top it was posted today, I’m not going to take to these rumours, they seem a bit obvious and it would mean the only new things are this huge model and wolves, I think there will be at least one more hero and maybe a new unit

5 minutes ago, pixieproxy said:

I can't remember if they're from Cursed City's announcement or release, but I'm leaning towards the latter. The only reason I consider them credible is how unlikely it would be to guess a vampire centaur named character as a centerpiece.

3 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

From the date at the top it was posted today, I’m not going to take to these rumours, they seem a bit obvious and it would mean the only new things are this huge model and wolves, I think there will be at least one more hero and maybe a new unit

That's a screenshot of a recap of leaks that are older. I remember the original post, but I never bothered saving it because it was made around the same time a bunch of other people were "leaking" stuff.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KriticalKhan said:

This is a repost of leaks that were first posted around the time Cursed City dropped

Based on that White Dwarf page and Grave Guard apparently sticking around, they look to be the most accurate SBGL leaks we have

rumors.PNG

I unfortunately think this one is one of those that while probably true isn’t a real leak, the wolves considering they’re off the webstore seem obvious and we know the new model since warcom leaked it themselves, the other things like Arkhan are just filler and obvious, and I think the preview will not only be wolves and the new mother model, I think at least a couple more things a new unit and hero to join them will be it, and this was posted today after all these things, seems abit suspect for a leak, it’s almost definitely true, but we already know that anyhow, but I think the person themselves hasn’t seen the book, plus all the cursed city rules are out too so no extra credibility for those mentions either

2 minutes ago, KriticalKhan said:

I can't remember if they're from Cursed City's announcement or release, but I'm leaning towards the latter. The only reason I consider them credible is how unlikely it would be to guess a vampire centaur named character as a centerpiece.

That's a screenshot of a recap of leaks that are older. I remember the original post, but I never bothered saving it because it was made around the same time a bunch of other people were "leaking" stuff.

I mean I hope it’s true, but also hope it’s not... I want more vamps to feast even though there’s loads already! 

16 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I have been busy with real world stuff luckily most of it has been positive and largely work related. However, I have been going through the rumours when I have had a chance and have been enjoying seeing the community's reactions. I am hopefully less busy with all the big announcements coming up to do my typical breakdowns of wanting things I cannot afford 😀

Also I will want to wade deep into the Kragnos reveal, as that will result in a lot of really fun and funny discourse. 

Congrats on everything good coming your way mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KriticalKhan said:

rumors.PNG

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/78439105/#78440409

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/78439105/#78440504

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/78439105/#78440699

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/78439105/#78440729

I think I found the original posting.
April 2nd.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4