The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Feii said:

All they have to do is drop the guns and the servos and such and I would run an Adeptus Sororitos army in AOS in a heartbeat. If I had the money and time to do so I would gladly convert a Free City based on the range. 

• Like 1

Putting bets now -

Kragnos reveal, some SBGL rules and the final/5th BR book on Monday for the kick off

Sisters and Orruk reveal on the Tuesday

Wednesday for books

Thursday for Warcry Season 2 reveal, the new Delaque 'special units' for Necromunda and the IDK warband for Underworlds

If TOW is getting a model reveal, it'll be here.

Don't see them hyping TOW if 3.0 is due in a few months

Friday for Eldar maybe? The next codex roadmap for 40k? If I'm a wild man, potentially some model reveals for a new Fallen faction with the latest WD index to hold over until a proper release.

Saturday for the big 3.0 reveal with the tease for the 'indomitus' box and the new Stormcast with a tease for the new Destruction faction.

Edited by Dreddships
  • Like 1

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a 5th Broken Realms book, 4 is such a weird number IMO--you either keep it a trilogy or you end up doing 5. If 3.0 isn't revealed next week then its gotta be a 5th and final BR book.

kinda sucks 40k gets two whole preview days next week, hoping that means AOS has been frontloading releases so there's less to show. really really hoping 40k getting 2 days means there's about to be a huge drop of new Xenos stuff.... if even half of it is Imperium I think I'm finally done waiting around for 40k to feel good again.

do we think the mystery day is going to be a mashup of everything-GW, or perhaps a 2nd AOS day?

17 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Based on the banners at the top:

1. Sisters of Battle (Full reveal of 2nd wave of releases)

2. Warhammer logo (Boxed games - Cursed City? Maybe something else?)

3. Stormcast (First tease at 3rd edition)

4. Orks (New 40k savage orks)

5. Underworlds (Idoneth reveal, maybe a tease of Season 5)

6. Soulblight Gravelords (Full reveal of the range)

7. No idea about these ones

image.png.86ed9546a5af03a8d9b17cdfb340a1c2.png

Edited by PJetski
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lengthster said:

A whole day for boxed games, I wonder how they can contain all of the Critters and Keys Hype to a single day?

Why does the Middle Earth game get so little love these days? If they had more modern releases in plastic I would absolutely jump on board and muster the Rohirrim!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

A whole day for boxed games, I wonder how they can contain all of the Critters and Keys Hype to a single day.

Why does the Middle Earth game get so little love these days. If they had more modern releases in plastic I would absolutely jump on board.

Middle-Earth's all but confirmed to be getting a Battle of Dale supplement soon but they've been a bit weird and sometimes just reveal stuff on the Community site without any fanfare. Maybe it'll fall under Boxed Games? 

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Thanks 1