The Rumour Thread

I'm the only one that loves the mutated minotaur plastic miniatures?

Anyone? Maybe is because I read the White Dwarf where they show the new beastmen army and loved the explanation of why they did the not-hooves feets for them... more "Those are mutated beast, not a fuctional race with his own biology"

Ok I'll go back to my cave... 

Edited by Galas
  • Like 2

So we've got an interesting tidbit from Hastings: he's confirmed that there will be more than one warband per alliance at launch AND that we've seen 5 of them already: So... we've seen Khorne, SC, Undead (and we have also seen 2 more - or parts of at least via the rumour engines) ;)

Edited by KillagoreFaceslasha

Sadly I wasn't at Fest this year (first time since I can't recall that I couldn't make it), however I have heard from a friend who did go, that there's going to be a dedicated AoS Forge World team in the same way as there is for LotR.  This suggests that we may see a slight speed increase in what gets released/designed for AoS by them :)

It was fairly focussed around the new 40k release. The only super exciting AoS stuff for me was that Skirmish sold so quick (I missed out on it haha) and I got to see the sprues for the Shadespire box and talk to the designer:

- 2 double sprues per side, 5 Bloodreavers in red plastic, 3 Stormcast in blue.

- looks like "easy to assemble" models. 

- textured bases are included on the sprues.

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

Sadly I wasn't at Fest this year (first time since I can't recall that I couldn't make it), however I have heard from a friend who did go, that there's going to be a dedicated AoS Forge World team in the same way as there is for LotR.  This suggests that we may see a slight speed increase in what gets released/designed for AoS by them :)

I love the idea of a dedicated AOS FW team but it's probably just clearing room for the regular FW team to pump out more space marine stuff without worrying about the "other" projects

They sure love their space marines over there

45 minutes ago, Joakim said:

Do we only have the cover available, so no description/teaser yet?
Im curious about the big gray guy in the top! : )

Blurb:

In the beginning, there was fire. And from that fire came eight weapons of terrible power, honed to a killing edge by the chosen weaponsmiths of Khorne. Now, as the Mortal Realms echo with the thunder of war, the great powers seek to acquire the eight wherever they might be found, no matter the cost. In a city of prophecy and secrets, Grungni, smith-god of the duardin, gathers together a group of mortal warriors from across the realms in order to locate the first of the eight weapons. But they are not alone in their quest; agents of the Ruinous Powers search for the weapon for themselves. Now the race is on, as man, duardin and daemon alike seek to claim the Spear of Shadows...

Big grey dude is Grungni, though he doesn't exactly look like that in the book. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Caladancid said:

Is that an elf or a vampire on the cover?

Vampire. It's Adhema, the Blood Knight who previously appeared in Nagash: The Undying King. Though there may be an aelf or two in the second book, if one gets commissioned. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, JReynolds said:

Vampire. It's Adhema, the Blood Knight who previously appeared in Nagash: The Undying King. Though there may be an aelf or two in the second book, if one gets commissioned. 

This is the right way to start a week. 

• Like 3