The Rumour Thread

Excellent. 

Love the look of them. Considering that's just one kit, I am very happy with the different poses.

I was mildly annoyed that Mega Gargants can be taken in other armies...until I realised that means I can paint one up to match my SCE, another to match my Blades of Khorne, etc.

Fingers crossed that we will see an even bigger kit in the fourth reveal!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Souleater said:

Excellent. 

Love the look of them. Considering that's just one kit, I am very happy with the different poses.

I was mildly annoyed that Mega Gargants can be taken in other armies...until I realised that means I can paint one up to match my SCE, another to match my Blades of Khorne, etc.

Fingers crossed that we will see an even bigger kit in the fourth reveal!

I'm hoping a King Brodd/Leader kit is still out there!! Maybe, maybe not. If this one kit is all we get I'll be more than pleased, I'm so ****** happy right now.

I love the shadowy mystery they've built into them! Something that's been missing from Elves for a while;; they are a fantastic difference to the current DoK line of more main-line troops. A shadow force for a shadow army! 

Also the models shown are only a teaser - the warband is normal sized so around 10 or so unique model sculpts for a full warband (might be more or less by a little)