The Rumour Thread

I am not a huge fan of the ghoul design (old and new) but I am very hyped by a potential brand new unit like a more armoured cavalry one like a fallen bretonnian knights unit or smth. 

Also curious about elite ghouls with also more clothes and armour. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zamerion said:

What can we expect for flesh eaters?

-This new crypt ghouls

-Summerking as centerpiece?

-I guess that crypts horros will be the same 

-2 or 3 randoms heroes

-And i hope for other unit, or elite or "cavallery"

Any ideas?

The warcry warband might be an indication of how the ghoul society is devided . 
I think we will get new small ghouls- millita - confirmed by leaks.

new bigger ghouls - a foot knight representation

new ghoul nobels: baron with hounds, royal flay master, I could see 3/4 new kits here .

I hope they are going to replace crypt horrors and give us new knights/Pegasus knights unit. 

I remember whitefang laughing emoji when someone mentioned Ushoran at the very beginning of FEC talk so I don’t know what to think about it. He would fit as a double build

for him and Varghulf

Although we are getting new centerpiece and Ushoran would fit the most. 

Terrorgheist will stay since they haven’t touched any other double kit monster from that era. 

• Like 1

Some Warhammer Day details. Since they've not revealed the Ghouls today, probably fair to assume we'll see them there, presumably along with Dawnbringers III?

new books and miniatures for Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar, a new box and a new faction for Kill Team, and big news for Warhammer: The Old World.

fRLslTvTQF8Ej4ni.jpg

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Some Warhammer Day details. Since they've not revealed the Ghouls today, probably fair to assume we'll see them there?

fRLslTvTQF8Ej4ni.jpg

Shame it's only AoS that's interesting, but it's probably going to be a while before we get more Warcry/Underworlds. It's so weird how they just unloaded everything all at once for both the AoS sidegames.

• Like 1

It's very difficult to predict what an FEC release might look like, even if we had info like how many kits there would be I think it'd still be tricky to make any sort of concrete guess!  I'm curious if they book will be a big enough restructure that they'll change the current design of having courtier heroes cobbled out of the infantry unit boxes, wholesale replacing them with some more bespoke small hero sprues, perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

New Age of Sigmar eshorts series starts over on Black Library today with Krakenbane's Curse. Doesn't look like there's a specific theme to this eshort bundle, just some general AoS goodness?

THE STORY
A joint raid by Scourge Privateers and Idoneth Deepkin goes awry when a ship of Ossiarch Bonereapers gets involved.

27 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Some Warhammer Day details. Since they've not revealed the Ghouls today, probably fair to assume we'll see them there, presumably along with Dawnbringers III?

fRLslTvTQF8Ej4ni.jpg

Swear to god if the Old World premiere is just another Bretonnian character and nothing else..... and during SPOOKY MONTH NO LESS?!?!?!?!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

It's very difficult to predict what an FEC release might look like, even if we had info like how many kits there would be I think it'd still be tricky to make any sort of concrete guess!  I'm curious if they book will be a big enough restructure that they'll change the current design of having courtier heroes cobbled out of the infantry unit boxes, wholesale replacing them with some more bespoke small hero sprues, perhaps.

At least it's semi-confirmed that we are getting both refreshes of old kits (leaked ghouls), and entirely new things (court judge/executioner from Whitefang).

My guesses would be something like:

• Ushoran
  • Court of the Regent (i.e.; Gobbapalooza, Freeguild Command, with stuff like the aforementioned judge, executioner and other medieval royal court roles)
  • Ghouls
  • Actual cavalry Crypt Horrors
  • Big monster Crypt Horrors style squad
  • Household Guard elite Ghouls
  • 2-4 heroes/other kits
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

At least it's semi-confirmed that we are getting both refreshes of old kits (leaked ghouls), and entirely new things (court judge/executioner from Whitefang).

My guesses would be something like:

• Ushoran
  • Court of the Regent (i.e.; Gobbapalooza, Freeguild Command, with stuff like the aforementioned judge, executioner and other medieval royal court roles)
  • Ghouls
  • Actual cavalry Crypt Horrors
  • Big monster Crypt Horrors style squad
  • Household Guard elite Ghouls
  • 2-4 heroes/other kits

I wood love if your right but...
Wait, what? Carole Baskin's husband is alive?! | TexAgs

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Swear to god if the Old World premiere is just another Bretonnian character and nothing else..... and during SPOOKY MONTH NO LESS?!?!?!?!

Well the announcement says big news for Warhammer the Old World. So hopefully a release date.

• Haha 1

Just now, Souleater said:

Do  GW really send stuff out to folks so far ahead of a release? 🤔 If FEC really are slated for the Nee Year this seems very early to sling things at influencers.

This wasn't sent to Influencers. They were almost certainly either  stolen or accidentally removed from GW. They were supposedly sold at car boot sale alongside some old stuff. The seller might not have known what they had. 

4 minutes ago, Souleater said:

Do  GW really send stuff out to folks so far ahead of a release? 🤔 If FEC really are slated for the Nee Year this seems very early to sling things at influencers.

Sprue we saw is not from influencers but from random guy who bought sprues on garage sale or something like that :D

Edited by Aleser

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

fRLslTvTQF8Ej4ni.jpg

What's cool is that I have no idea what AoS would get. FEC ? Kurnothi ? New Dawnbringers minis for Khorne, FS, StD ? I'm in the dark and that feels great. I don't want Valrak to spoil my preview a week in advance. If I know nothing, I'm sure to be pleasantly surprised.

• LOVE IT! 1

I see a HUGE pattern forming.

The Harbingers seem to be LITERAL Harbingers for their respective factions.

Braggit Rabble Rowza signaled the release of Trugg and the Ironjawz.

So by following that logic it appears that FEC may be signaled by the Marrowscroll.

Meaning...FYRESLAYERS ARE COMING!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 7

59 minutes ago, Mutton said:

I don't think we'll see any FEC. Those are going to be part of the Dawnbringer finale.

I'm not so sure. Looks like the FEC battletome is already no longer available from the webstore, which suggests to me new stuff is coming sooner rather than later.

• Like 1