The Rumour Thread

13 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/12/sunday-preview-bolster-your-kruleboyz-collection-and-discover-whats-new-on-warhammer/

Only Kruleboyz next week

Still missing the Boltboyz with their full kit?

Also the app will be released as open beta next week

Awesome to see the Kruelboyz monsters up for Pre Order!! Cant wait to see the paint jobs and conversions from the community. 

I'm wondering if we'll have a similar release for the SCE. Then another Kruelboyz and finally one more Stormcast to round us out well into October.

7 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Awesome to see the Kruelboyz monsters up for Pre Order!! Cant wait to see the paint jobs and conversions from the community. 

I'm wondering if we'll have a similar release for the SCE. Then another Kruelboyz and finally one more Stormcast to round us out well into October.

I could see them doing one like today with Stormcast next week then one week for the rest of 40k orks and in the week after we get Boltboyz whatever is missing from Stormcast and maybe the two sprues from Dominion with the exclusive models as webstore only

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrimeElectrid said:

****** sake sell me these dragons already 

Feel ya, I was ready to bonk my face into the table, finally the book is coming, but the damn drakes are still not here... guess I wont have them for my event on 09/10, that would require they release the week after and then only a week to collect and paint... Something tells me they will not be for preorder the following week, probably remaining 40k Orkz and 0 Stormcast...

38 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

Meh. Was hoping for Annihilators and Vigilors. I guess there's actually quite a few units in there (and they look amazing) but feels a bit like a filler week - which is weird, given the truncated release schedule as of late.

I wouldn't call it a filler week just because it's not the one half of the AoS releases you want.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Well..

i was in this tavern see, and there was this fella looking for adventurers.

He telt me so it must be true.

Dude.. its the rumour thread not the news thread.

Well, generally people provide a source of some kind of it's dismissed as wishlisting/false rumours/stirring nothing.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Hower != I've just made something up
So do you have an actual source or was it just some random guy? ^^

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Well, generally people provide a source of some kind of it's dismissed as wishlisting/false rumours/stirring nothing.

Thank you for clearing that up.  Up until now I’ve struggled to know the difference of each of the above.

apologies for the not rumour / nothing / stirring / false rumour.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Thank you for clearing that up.  Up until now I’ve struggled to know the difference of each of the above.

apologies for the not rumour / nothing / stirring / false rumour.

Ah mate come on- yes this is the rumour thread but there is a hell of a lot of speculation and wish listing going on [all part of the fun -I do it myself]. 

What you heard sounds interesting. I was looking at the unsolved rumour engines and there is the scarred horse leg and was wondering in StD might get an update- multi pose kits to go with the start collecting that was released [last year?]. So your dragon fits with that and I think Warcom hinted at more dragons appearing in the realms as well. 

Cheers for sharing [if you hear anything Dwarf related I'd be thrilled ... 😉]

• Like 1

I just noticed that the killbow and breakaboss are pushfit models. Whats the meaning behind this? Are pushfit models becomming a thing now? Are we getting another box set including the killbow? Are they doing the Nighhaunt thing of a monopose pushfit army? Are we getting reasonably priced models for the kruleboyz? Am i overthinking this XD???

Edited by Iksdee
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, silverstu said:

Yeah its pretty amazing looking forward as a dwarf fan- particularly looking forward to Squats [the moment I saw KO I knew that GW could make awesome Squat models] as well as new Grungni Duardin

NO!! Don't you dare take them away from me! Plus there is room for all!!

[But seriously rumours wise squats seem to be coming and not massively in the distance]. 

At last! The true order has been returned!

If you want a headstart, kyoushuneko made a lot of space dwarf stls. https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-april-sci-fi-2021-release-space-dwarves-167919 is part of that.

• LOVE IT! 1

49 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

According to the latest calculations it should approximately cost two Kitneys and your unborn child 😂

just kidding :D
I am guessing it‘s 90-125€

So I'll need to retrieve the one in my brother, or maybe take his non functioning ones and... I mean I could produce some unborn children (at least my half), but I doubt anyone wants to to open a box with that.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

I just noticed that the killbow and breakaboss are pushfit models. Whats the meaning behind this? Are pushfit models becomming a thing now? Are we getting another box set including the killbow? Are they doing the Nighhaunt thing of a monopose pushfit army? Are we getting reasonably priced models for the kruleboyz? Am i overthinking this XD???

Every new edition since Dark Imperium has come with ~ 2 easy build kits for each side in the starter that have all been released together. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

It also looks like the Bird-Shaman and the Snatcha-Boss are pushfit-monopose models to mee. The only normal kit I've seen seems to be the Gutrippaz.

7 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Does the marshcrawla buff only orruks or all units? Cant seem to find the rules.
If so, he will go straight into a troggoth list for gloomspite gitz with some upgrades.
Does someone have info on its warscroll?

bd1oBtD.jpg

He buffs friendly units.