Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

UK lockdown is still going for at least another 3 weeks so the factories wont be running for at least a month.

ligth in the end of the tunnel is stil light even when its dim
trying to stay optimistic :)

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

I'm not sure what countries are easing their lockdowns but I could see stores in Australia and New Zealand opening soon. The UK and US are nowhere near being ready to open up again. 

This probably means that we are still several weeks away from production and shipping starting again. 

In the Netherlands only jobs that required physical contact, such as hair dressers, were forced to close. 
business that could function while maintaining a 1,5 meters social distance and hygiene could still remain open. 
So the local store could sell but not play there. 
and indeed starting 11 may, the first things will restart again. Beginning with daycares and primary schools on rotating shifts. 

Ah my friend, I am afraid that in many states here in the U.S. stores are opening slowly, so that might be why they are issuing that. 

33 minutes ago, Fellman said:

ligth in the end of the tunnel is stil light even when its dim
trying to stay optimistic :)

Beautiful words mate.

• Like 1

i guess if we want a little bit of news, there was a new AoS Soulbound Archetype revealed yesterday

EWDCx8WXsAALekX.jpg.574e2863de6e14e3a58b4d246f153be8.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

Posted (edited)

OT of the Rumour Engine I've seen a few people on Facebook calling for a Destruction based Ocean army. Thoughts on this? 

Personally I'd rather the Idoneth players get an revisit with some new models, even if they're just for Warcry or Underworlds.

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 4

Absolutely. Destruction is just about to get Gargants anyway. It’s high time to revisit some of the not so diverse armies. 😬

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

iDon-Äth DeEpKIN

I really want a KRAKEN already! 🤣

Iä! Iä! 🐙

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

OT of the Rumour Engine I've seen a few people on Facebook calling for a Destruction based Ocean army. Thoughts on this? 

Personally I'd rather the Idoneth players get an revisit with some new models, even if they're just for Warcry or Underworlds.

If we get an army of destruction crab-people I would be in for it. 

• Like 1

Is it too late for pirate vampires though?

On a side note, glad the new warband finally discovered that walking barefoot on a battlefield full of spikes and debris may not be a good plan. Kind of wonder whats up with GW and making bald bare chest, bare feet miniatures XD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kugane said:

On a side note, glad the new warband finally discovered that walking barefoot on a battlefield full of spikes and debris may not be a good plan. Kind of wonder whats up with GW and making bald bare chest, bare feet miniatures XD

"Welcome to the Eightpoints Spitoon how tough are ya?"

"I walked here from Aqshy"

"Ye-haa so?"

"Without any suncream or sandals...."

"Whaa uhh right this way sorry about that"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

"Ye-haa so?"

Ahaha, perfection.

15 minutes ago, Kugane said:

Crab vampires maybe?

9 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

I'm hoping for Vampire Pirates!

Recent rumour mills are like this Top Gear meme with the two cars: "This is brilliant, but I like this!"

• Like 1

IDK, that claw looks a bit too alive and not deathly enough for me to think it for Vampire pirates, if it was covered more with seaweed and look decayed I would be more convinced.

• Like 1

Yeah if they revisit IDK I would love for them to expand the current Order ranges to the same amount of models as the other Grand Alliances. I know, I know, those other ones already had models and not many new ones have been added, but I would still like for the various "new" factions in Order and other alliances be brought up to 20+ warscrolls. Not kits, just warscrolls.

3 hours ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

"Ye-haa so?"

“Welcome to the Eightpoints Spittoon, how tough are ya?”

*looks down and sees it’s Gotrek*

”Right this way sir.”  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

destruction crab people. idoneth crab people or vampire pirates' crab people, i care not. just give me crab people

• Like 2

Guessing the claw is from an IDK underworlds or warcry band. We're seeing new DoK models now that we've circled back around, so it makes sense if we're going in order of releases.

16 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Guessing the claw is from an IDK underworlds or warcry band. We're seeing new DoK models now that we've circled back around, so it makes sense if we're going in order of releases.

Sort of - it would be nice to see proper second wave model releases. Genestealer Cults really came into their own visually and rules wise when they got their second wave. DoK are doing ok with one new unit for Warcry - wil lbe interesting to see if they turn out as a chaff unit or an elite style unit (they sound, theme wise, more like an elite band than chaff - like the Warcry Slaves to Darkness forces are). 

well i feel like they be playable in DoK and have a warscroll like everything else that comes out from the spin off games but that just about it. unless there a new battletome coming out that gives them  better implementation to the army and even they  probably have very limited uses in AoS.

maybe this time around they decided to change it up, make the unit leader a wizard hero with a separate warscroll but i have a feeling they going to be just one combined unit with mishmash weapon profile and their leader is  just two wounds