The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, FireAbend said:

Any rumour about crypt flayers (and Horrors) get replaced?

Want to buy a set for cursed city white dwarf mission but is out of stock everywhere (at least in GER).

Would be shocking  - they just got their brand new book and wave of new miniatures. next to 0% chance in the next two years. They're probably reboxing for 3rd edition branding.

8 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

I just noticed how unique the box design is for Callis and Toll. Could be because they're wh+ tie ins, but I'm also thinking we could be pptentially looking at the box design for 4th edition releases, and I for one would be happy, I like it much better than the current red ones

99120299096_CallisTollSavioursofCinderfallStock.jpg

Same box design for Blacktalons (and probably for the new Darkoath team)
image.png.b17b0242e2e00316be4c413313eec83d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

10 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

I just noticed how unique the box design is for Callis and Toll. Could be because they're wh+ tie ins, but I'm also thinking we could be pptentially looking at the box design for 4th edition releases, and I for one would be happy, I like it much better than the current red ones

99120299096_CallisTollSavioursofCinderfallStock.jpg

The 'Callis & Toll' text is based in the new BL book, so I would go for the former.

Edited by Ejecutor

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

“Here’s a Dawnbringer story about Reikenor bringing Pyregheists to attack Zenestra”

“Can we use them, then?”

”No!”

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Same box design for Blacktalons (and probably for the new Darkoath team)
image.png.b17b0242e2e00316be4c413313eec83d.png

I woudn't mind to see the Aesling crew (Drekki's crew) as a new Hero-band like Blacktalons and Saviours of Cinderfall.

Btw, there is an Arkanaut Doctor and the usual Copperhat guild in the last Drekki Flynt nobel...

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Also, lots of potential Nurgle and Ossiarch Rumor Engines. And this is probably a Morghast Hero feet resting on a PLAGUEBEARER SKULL 100% 

F10bM2HqIX3Y9C7V.jpg

More like an Ossiarch familiar-construct. The skull rather belongs to a regular-sized Plaguebearer (we see the base rim below, and bases sport height of 3--4 mm). Morghasts are huge.

Edited by Preppikoma
  • Like 1

Expected the new warband to enter the deathgorge next week but the rivals box is a surprise, luckily I don’t want any of the warbands in it so I’m saving my cash

really feeling nurgle or khorne daemons for the next season box, with the one of the two not in it to be one of the forces for the following one

and then maybe a full daemon update in 2025? Warbands have been teasers before (the dread pageant for slaanesh range). And the daemon range is almost 20 years old

On 3/5/2024 at 1:10 AM, IronVIke said:

OK Here We Go! I reviewed the lead up to adepticon and leviathan from last year here is what I think we can expect these coming weeks. Buckle up we are in for a whirlwind of reveals!

Weeks Leading Up To Adepticon

March 11th last year (Arks of Omen): Vashtor Pre-order - This Year March 9th (Dawnbringers): Krethusa Pre-order

March 12th last year (Leviathan Tease 1): Echoes from the warp - This Year March 10th or 11th 4th Edition Tease 1

March 20th last year (Leviathan Tease 2): The shadows clear - This Year March 18th 4th Edition Tease 2

Adepticon

Last Year - Leviathan Reveal, Kill Team Reveal, (Arks of Omen): Lion El Johnson Reveal

This Year - 4th Edition Reveal, Warcry Dual Box Reveal (I am personally hoping for Kurnothi & Ossiarch like in the dawnbringers story)(Interchangable with underworlds reveal), Dawnbringers 6 Reveal with lady of ruin & Korghus Khul Ascended

*Hot take: Khuls ascension to demonhood will be the bridging model for the stories end like kragnos was heading in to 3rd

Others

Last year - in the weeks leading up to adepticon there were also a reveals for necromunda, and boarding patrols.

This year - this could mean reveals for underworlds (Interchangable with war cry), and the spearheads boxes leading up to adepticon this year

After Adepticon

Last Year March 25th: Arks of Omen: Tau Preorder

This Year March 23rd: Darkoath Army Preorder

I honestly believe they will follow the format of last year's Adepticon lead up. Id put money on this. Let's see if my logic holds firm! Who is with me!

You wear rigt!!!!!

• Like 6

Spoiler

Necromunda
Delaque stuff
Yageloth
Ratmaster + Rats

Age of Sigmar
Darkoath RoR
Darkoath armybox
Darkaoth Marauders, Riders, Beast and Leader
Dawnbringers 6
New Edition - ? vs YES-YES + Ratling BIG

Warcry
2 Warbands (Lumineth vs Nighthaunt)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Love death warband
New Deck

4 Rivals Mirror

Horus Heresy
Solar Auxilia + Lines + Command + Transport  + Stormtroops+ Leman Russ (variants) + Malcador (variants)+ Aethon Sentinel + Artillery kit
Blood Angel Upgrade
Tybalt
Haar
Meduson

Warhammer 40k
Orks + Mek
Adeptus Custodes + Big Guy
Kroot box
T'au Empire + Krooots
Chaos Space Marines
Genestealer Cults
Adeptus
 Sororitas
REDACTED faction

Kill Team 
Night Lords + Mandrakes

LotR

Old World
Unicorn hero 
Greenskins! + Old kits + ForgeWorld old kits + New shaman + New Warboss + Really OLD kits

Blood Bowl
Gnomes!!
Fishergnome!

Epic HH
Dire wolfs
Warhounds
Medusas
Fast Attack pack
Drops
Drops Dread
Land Raiders
Super-heavy Storm
Auxilia transport
Arvus
Super-heavy Tank Auxilia

NEW EDITION IS COMING, SIGMAR LIED! BUT THE LIST NEVER LIES!

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Thanks 6