The Rumour Thread

Just now, Clan's Cynic said:

Don't worry, I'm sure the officially licensed ones will have a 50% markup on whichever ones you've found.

😅

That's totally true. The problem with the ones I found is that they come from the States, so maybe it is even worth getting the official ones:

Magnetic Wargaming | Cobalt Keep

I like that they have magnetic bases so your minis won't move at all.

1 hour ago, ArcLight said:

Give it another month or 2 and there will probably be a wide ranging price increase anyway.

Probably not for the Spearheads if the price increase is in the next months (which is likely). They would have already set them at the new price as they did for other releases shortly before past price increases

27 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

This has to be a joke. I started googling for this kind of cases less than a week ago.

image.png.ea9baf1cceb1b6ca9f56fdc85af19726.png

These are looking quite nice but probably not nice enough for how much they will cost with the Warhammer tax

28 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Happy 5000 pages ! ! !

May u all have the best day!

Straight to 6000 next!

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

HAPPY 5000 PAGES MORTALS!! 

And a tease from GW themselves for a new Grombrindal mini!?

energetic-leonardo-dicaprio-celebration-dance-0dz1c60cw9lemqiq.gif

Was a mini teased? I think it would be just some merch based on this:

A certain somebody is coming up to a major milestone, and you can pitch into the celebrations with a stuffed box of exclusive merchandise commemorating his achievement. Quite what’s in it is something we’re keeping close to our chest, but all will be revealed soon over on the Warhammer Merchandise store…

Edited by Ejecutor

I've never really paid much attention to ' the merch' side of things, but opened the link because of a vague interest in the display cases.

Good grief. 

People really do love this Warhammer thing, don't they? And I say that as someone who has considered getting a Mark of Slaanesh tattoo. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

13 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

I've never really paid much attention to ' the merch' side of things, but opened the link because of a vague interest in the display cases.

Good grief. 

People really do love this Warhammer thing, don't they? And I say that as someone who has considered getting a Mark of Slaanesh tattoo. 

The cases are... just wow. I've checked some of the others just out of curiosity:

Display Case for LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Millennium Falcon (75192 & 10179)
Current price€290,95

Millennium Falcon™
Star Wars™
Price849,99 €

If the case costs a third of its contained item... we will be ruined soon.

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The cases are... just wow. I've checked some of the others just out of curiosity:

If the case costs a third of its contained item... we will be ruined soon.

Seems to me that GW has found a perfect partnership when it comes to pricing policy. In a way, this makes sense - you will only pay that much for a plexi box if the intended content is also overpriced.

• Haha 1

That’s a very cool video but GW’s open day preview has been extremely weird. That star player was the main focus of the preview video they put up on Saturday, but instead of showing him off on Sunday they’ve waited until today to say anything. Meanwhile the Darkoath video that GW themselves accidentally leaked hasn’t got a mention despite the fact that the video is all over the internet. The cat isn’t merely out of the bag, it’s up on the table, gleefully knocking all of the community team’s  best plans onto a concrete floor. 

• Haha 3