The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Do we have any rumours for when the next Dawnbringers book will drop? I need that vampire and that snake in my life 😍

Apart from what @Elarinsaid, they’ve dropped every two months. The last one came out in November, so the next one should come out in Jan if that pattern holds.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Pretty Chaosy I'd say?

C9ehHitpjdxNk13O.jpg

On the Twenty Second day of Christmas, GW previewed me:
Twenty Two Demonic Engines
Twenty 0ne Kurnothi Darkoath
Twenty Vigilors Vibing

Nineteen Lab Rat's Labs 

Eighteen Monstrous French Kisses 
Seventeen Kurnoth Kicking
Sixteen 'Chemists' 'Cooking'
Fifteen Vampirate Banners
Fourteen Bolters Bolting
Thirteen Holy Hand-grenades 
Twelve Krule Kudgels 
Eleven Astartes Scabbards 

Ten Ossiarch Boneclaws
Nine Nighthaunt Vaping
Eight Servo Calculators
Seven Grotbags Scuttling
Six Sickly Casters
FIVE KURNOTH ANTLERS
Four Fuzzy Cloaks
Three finecast miners
Two undead helmsmen and
A parrot on a Vampire

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

32 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

If that’s not the new Lady of Ruin Varanguard named character, I’ll sell my undead and chaotic hordes and become a Lumineth player.

We don‘t even joke about that. Time for an intervention, I‘ll call the others! 😱

• Haha 1

Kurnothi and Silent People rumours. A wrapped box of Warcry Gorgers under the tree. Skaven next year. Making fun of Lumineth (and duardin). Vampires are the new lieutenants. What a great time to be enjoying the hobby. Thank u all.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

29 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

I’ve got to ask who the lady of ruin is, and where has her lore come from, I’ve seen her mentioned a few times on this thread, and also what makes people suspect she’s getting a model? Genuinely have no clue

It is part of the Dawnbringers narrative. If you don't know about her maybe we shouldn't spoil you? I think it was mentioned in Book 1 or 2 and it is presumably coming in the Chaos focused book (Book 5).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Which others @MitGas

Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh and our very own boss obviously! Since you‘re in a dire spot, perhaps the Great Horned Rat will come as well. I could also invite my Brimstone co-workers but they‘re buzzkills, I got that covered already! 😎👍

PS: I‘ll write Settra too, just for you. It‘s Christmas after all!

1 hour ago, Deakz28 said:

I’ve got to ask who the lady of ruin is, and where has her lore come from, I’ve seen her mentioned a few times on this thread, and also what makes people suspect she’s getting a model? Genuinely have no clue

Yes , she is the boss of the Varanguard in the Dawnbringers book 1. She is just mentioned and the full nickname is " her highness of ruin ". She serves for sure Archaon .

We already seen a rumors engine for her that has been confirmed by Whitefang the oracle of TGA ! ;)

She will be probably one of the main character of the book 5  (chaos focused )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2