The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

Been waiting for Spiderfang, Gitmob and Bonesplitterz too but at least this one is kinda happening XD.

Oh, you can bet your little green butt that those will come - perhaps later than sooner but at least the other releases for our green friends so far didn‘t disappoint in the slightest! 👌

14 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.387b03a5443a24e75d2262055f27eca7.png

I've read that the pose is like a Wardancer one, that doesn't seem to be a cavalry one. I can get that feeling if we only look at the foot, but the way the leg is bend makes me feel it is a classic rider post. If that's the case imo this hint towards S2D rather than Kurnothi.

11 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I've read that the pose is like a Wardancer one, that doesn't seem to be a cavalry one. I can get that feeling if we only look at the foot, but the way the leg is bend makes me feel it is a classic rider post. If that's the case imo this hint towards S2D rather than Kurnothi.

The trousers do seem more reminiscent of Qulathis than Darkoath imo, the toe section seems daintier than Darkoath boots, and the apparent colour scheme looks closer to Qulathis imo, though that may be hopium

• Like 4

I could see them doing the same thing they did with so many WHFB characters in AoS, just sell the mini as ‘Bretonnian Duke on Hippogryph’ rather than ‘King Louen Leoncoeur’.

After all it was the only hippogryph mini on regular sale for over a decade - that generic one @Ejecutor linked was truly ancient and OOP even then - so if WHFB Bret players wanted a duke with that mount, they just used or converted the Louen Leoncoeur mini. Like how for quite a while, if you wanted a dreadlord on cold one, you just used Malus Dreadblade.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

I could see them doing the same thing they did with so many WHFB characters in AoS, just sell the mini as ‘Bretonnian Duke on Hippogryph’ rather than ‘King Louen Leoncoeur’.

After all it was the only hippogryph mini on regular sale for over a decade - that generic one @Ejecutor linked was truly ancient and OOP even then - so if WHFB Bret players wanted a duke with that mount, they just used or converted the Louen Leoncoeur mini. Like how for quite a while, if you wanted a dreadlord on cold one, you just used Malus Dreadblade.

But now we have the option to sell that ancient one. But yeah, seems that's a very plausible approach.

Edited by Ejecutor