The Rumour Thread

Now that Amazon is in… can they cast my idol Homelander in it as well? 

This might be big for Warhammer as a whole, just being able to order stuff over amazon would be rad next to the exposure it‘s getting. With Cavill on board after that Witcher drama… it’s gonna be good. Plus Amazon has a lot of great series, this is better than a netflix deal for sure, where the Emperor would be a black woman or something.

When I order via GW I have to wait days (usually a week) until stuff arrives. And then they wonder why people buy from others… and then they make a lot of ****** exclusive to their store… pretty evil, I admire that!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

19 minutes ago, Xil said:

Wasn't Kragnos the last of his kind? Reason for his rage

They are lost but there was evidence that some had escaped and left signs to follow but the Kruel Boyz that came with Kragnos destroyed them before he saw the marks. Probably setting up the possibility of their return eventually, Kragnos is looking for them.

• Like 2

So guys are we thinking the rest of the TK line of new models will get revealed at the LVO or sometime in between now and the supposed release date? I am thinking if the release is indeed at the beginning of February isn't it a bit late to reveal the minis at the LVO and expect to generate hype in just a week or so? On the other hand I am not thinking GW will have another preview in the meantime.. Opinions?

6 minutes ago, Sir Grimm said:

So guys are we thinking the rest of the TK line of new models will get revealed at the LVO or sometime in between now and the supposed release date? I am thinking if the release is indeed at the beginning of February isn't it a bit late to reveal the minis at the LVO and expect to generate hype in just a week or so? On the other hand I am not thinking GW will have another preview in the meantime.. Opinions?

My response is on the TOW thread to keep this clean:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Sarges said:

This info from a while ago is confirmed by now so it should be Soulblight:
image.png.2de3184cb2bcba429fb5a3af5d7c3a2c.png

Makes sense. We got a 2 vampire warbands & 2 Deathrattle warbands.

We got enough bats and skeles.

Time for more Gravelord Zombie commanders to take the dug up field.

Deadwalkers rise! 🧟‍♂️ 

bj71EIEoLQaSc6SK.jpg

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Baron Klatz said:

Makes sense. We got a 2 vampire warbands & 2 Deathrattle warbands.

We got enough bats and skeles.

Time for more Gravelord Zombie commanders to take the dug up field.

Deadwalkers rise! 🧟‍♂️ 

bj71EIEoLQaSc6SK.jpg

such a cool mini, I'd love to see more like him

• Like 1

Vampires stay winning. They really do have a lot of special characters but this is a great sculpt.

Still a little bit of Egyptian flair but that Nulahmia aesthetic looks decently defined - following their queen and their god, they love their big hats - and offers a nice alternative to the also brilliant Vyrkos aesthetic.

Cool background too. Not just fleshing out Neferata with a lieutenant but giving her some character as a manipulator, and one with a former time-god as a pet.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 2