The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, JerekKruger said:

Looks quite similar to one of the things a fair number of Black Templar models have, however the tassels don't feel very Black Templar.

I'd have seen more Dark Angels. Especially as they often have censers. Maybe next Belial mini ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michu said:

Bez_nazwy-3.webp.c2bbcf81e5c91ebe12f7d85b37da68e1.webp

Most importantly!

"Nouveauté à paraître le 20 janvier 2024" 

Also summary:

A Warhammer: The Old World Novel

The son of Baron Lothar Aquilena is taken captive in the Land of the Dead. Despite the bitter divide between Duke Carrard of Quenelles and the Baron, they form an uneasy alliance, mounting a treacherous expedition into the cursed realm.

READ IT BECAUSE

It’s a tale of chivalry coming before personal rivalries as noble knights attempt to rescue a nobleman's kidnapped son from the clutches of the undead.

THE STORY

When the son of Baron Lothar Aquilena of the Border Princes is taken captive, he calls in a debt of honour owed to him by Duke Carrard of Quenelles once his brother-in-arms and now his bitter rival.

This uneasy alliance of warrior knights mounts a dangerous expedition into the lifeless desolation beyond the badlands to a forgotten realm cursed to know neither water nor shade. The baron's son is held captive in the Land of the Dead, and the kings and queens of old do not rest easy in their tombs.

Written by Graham McNeill.

Prix 

11,99 €

Livraison à domicile

Nouveauté à paraître le 20 janvier 2024

Date de parution

janvier 2024

Collection

Warhammer: The Old World

EAN

ISBN

For more, see fnac website

https://www.fnac.com/livre-numerique/a19279544/Graham-McNeill-Lords-Of-The-Lance

Edited by petitionercity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I missed the preview but have caught up on warcom, am I missing something or did they not say there would be something for “The World of Legend” - is that not Old World?

calender - My Heart says something like a magically enhanced Grail Knight, but that would be cool and in line with what I want, so It’s probably something for 40 K. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I missed the preview but have caught up on warcom, am I missing something or did they not say there would be something for “The World of Legend” - is that not Old World?

calender - My Heart says something like a magically enhanced Grail Knight, but that would be cool and in line with what I want, so It’s probably something for 40 K. 

Go on fnac

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, michu said:

It wasn't a preview, it leaked on the French shop Fnac's site. But it is set in Nehekhara and a young Bretonnian noble is captured by TK.

EXCELLENT! MAY THE FOOLISH HORSE WORSHIPPERS OF BRETONNIA LEARN TO LEAVE LONG LOST NEHEKHARA ALONE!!! Jokes aside I’m just glad to see a new book with the Tomb Kings being included. The only novel I can find them in (besides the Nagash trilogy) is a Gotrek and Felix book. While that book is awesome (Warhammer Moses is a Dwarf, that is all), I need more to satiate my thirst.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kronos said:

They did. But instead of being included in the preview, the book was unofficiallyspoiled by French webstore Fnac

Edited by michu
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Did they also preview a book focused on THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF LONG LOST NEHEKHARA?!?!

No, but lords of the dance! a gripping story of bretonnian knights training for a dance competition that will decide the fate of thousands! A moving tale about ballerina feet, betrayal and new friendships! 

• Haha 1

Bretonnians vs Tomb Kings guarantees it's the obligatory tie-in novel to the new boxset then.

Somehow I doubt it will be of high quality in that case, since them being decent is usually the exception (Soul Wars, Dominion) to the rule (all the others, including Cthonia's Reckoning).

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Bretonnians vs Tomb Kings guarantees it's the obligatory tie-in novel to the new boxset then.

Somehow I doubt it will be of high quality in that case, since them being decent is usually the exception (Soul Wars, Dominion) to the rule (all the others, including Cthonia's Reckoning).

BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! @Clan's Cynic IS CORRECT!!! OH MY DECAYED EYES WEEP NON-EXISTENT TEARS AT THE REVELATION!!!

Edited by Twisted Firaun
  • LOVE IT! 1