The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Baz said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/10/22/sunday-preview-the-cities-of-sigmar-muster/

Earlier then usual but cities and Dawnbringers 3 confirmed preorder along with Christmas boxes reveal next week.

An absolutely bonkers week for AOS!! Models, narrative supplements and Black Library releases!!

Also Christmas Battleforces shown off!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Rules for using these Stormcast special operatives as a Regiment of Renown are featured in Dawnbringers: Book III 

I'm really curious to see their rules. I love units that have their own backstory and Naeve and friends are awesome models, that's a bonus. Let's hope for awesome rules too for a full pack

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 2

Just now, Baz said:

So previously it's always been mentioned that kurnoth is dead in the background but now the reference is dormant which is a big change. Maybe the book will explain why. 

Screenshot_20231022_164746_Samsung Internet.jpg

And here we go again. All the kurnothi speculative posts would have a thread to hold on to.

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, PJetski said:

I hope he gets a point cut soon... it's painful for such a great model to be so overpriced.

Agree. I do always enjoy my opponents reaction to him when he does hit the table though, either stay away since he moves so slow, or try and kill him because he’s a big scalp and then fail and die. 

I feel like I’m one of the only ones who like the so-called ‘old cast’ and am not thrilled by the idea of thunder strike versions of the stuff I already have, but then again I’ve played SCE since 1st ed. I’m switching to BoK now. 

25 AoS products in a single week is pretty bonkers! I’m going to be buying them gradually over the next few months (or years). I’m glad the Blacktalons aren’t a weird limited edition thing and I’m happy to see another short story compilation. It’s been a while since the last one. 

• LOVE IT! 2

11 minutes ago, Chikout said:

25 AoS products in a single week is pretty bonkers! I’m going to be buying them gradually over the next few months (or years). I’m glad the Blacktalons aren’t a weird limited edition thing and I’m happy to see another short story compilation. It’s been a while since the last one. 

The anthology books are my favourite!! Sometimes Im reading a BL novel and realise its not for me but power through, with these I know something Ill enjoy is coming soon and they usually have stories from many different factions.

That's a crazy week, I want the cities stuff, the nurgle herald, both dawnbringer boxes and the black talons! 

Guess the dawnbringer boxes should take priority as they won't be around for long. 

2023 is going out with a bang and there is still more to come! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Damn, that was early.

See you in 2033 Legions Imperialis.

We'll get AoS Warmaster before it at this rate.

Spoiler

Necromunda
Lady of Ash
Outpost
Squat vehicle
Squat inspector
Squat shooter

Age of Sigmar
Blacktalon
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + Mounted + the Not-Ogor + Alchemist + Manticore + Fusiliers + Pontifex + Command Group + Cannon

Mistery book Winter
Dawnbringer: 3 + Ionus + Orion spirit Kurnoth Beatle
Dawnbringer: 4

Warcry
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Fulgrim
Lords of War
Traitor Champion (delayed)

Warhammer 40k
Adeptus Mechanicus + Tallman
Necrons + Imotekh
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 
Scouts vs Scorpions

LotR

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin + Standard Bearer + Unicorn hero + foot Standard Bearer + foot knights + lord on pegasus + maiden + old kits
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support box (Deredeo, Leviathan, Tarantula & Rapier)
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain
Fast Attack pack
Drops
Drops Dread
Spartan

Well, I think that next Sunday preview is Epic or Kill Team

Edited by Nezzhil

Well that's looking like an expensive week for a quite a few people and with Xmas box releases in the week I'm feeling my current period of hobby malaise starting to turn already.

I find it curious the Marrowscroll Herald is the only character from the first set of books who now isnt on genral sale but I'm going to fully commit to the delusion and assume that is because the whole new FEC wave is closer than we think and he'll be coming with that.