The Rumour Thread

32 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

I get what you're saying, but do many people "buy them all"? I would have thought that would be a rather small minority of the playerbase. Maybe it doesn't need a full sum up of the BT lore, but still I think something like that to advance GA narratives would work. THough the stuff for building a table would be a cool little addition.

Yes, I agree with you. I doubt many people buy them all. I was just trying to think from the company pov. Like something different would have more chances to be released. Or even a mixed of everything, like lore + painting guides + conversion guides + scenery guides. Kind of the Hachette issues but as a big book and not focused for newbies.

7 hours ago, dmorley21 said:

I hear ya, but once you mentioned Bastian I can’t agree. Dude’s swagger alone is more interesting than Archaon, Nagash, and Teclis.

Lowkey one or the best AoS models ever.

As a proud owner of Bastian, I’m a big fan of the model 🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

okay i think you've read the theories @Baron Klatz has on the shadow(?) daemons that live on/in Ulgu's moon. it seems likely these will be involved with Malerion in some way; in that case, tbh i could see that being a separate book or simply expanding DoK into like.. "Dominion of Darkness" faction

Yea, Malerion should be in another faction with male actors.......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PJetski said:

I hope he gets a point cut soon... it's painful for such a great model to be so overpriced.

He was apparently reforged with a Great Bolt. For lore accuracy purposes, I propose that on a 2+, his death detonation hits literally everyone within the surrounding 20km for 50D6 MW. Yes, that includes anyone playing other games, even Monopoly. Especially Monopoly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, lele said:

Yea, Malerion should be in another faction with male actors.......

Unless DoK gets another release wave in 4th, I feel like it's pretty likely they share a book with Malerion's aelves like an orruk warclans situation. Adding a 4th/5th(depending on if you count sylvaneth) aelf battletome feels like a lot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Unless DoK gets another release wave in 4th, I feel like it's pretty likely they share a book with Malerion's aelves like an orruk warclans situation. Adding a 4th/5th(depending on if you count sylvaneth) aelf battletome feels like a lot.

Could be some sort of Kurnothi situation too. But i do wonder if they can be best friends in the same tome.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luperci said:

À moins que DoK reçoive une autre vague de sortie en 4ème, j'ai l'impression qu'il est assez probable qu'ils partagent un livre avec les aelves de Malerion comme une situation de clans de guerre orruk. Ajouter un 4ème/5ème (selon si vous comptez Sylvaneth) un battletome autonome semble beaucoup.

the name of the Daughters of Khaines should give way to another if that is the case, I cannot see a faction where Malerion and his Ulgurothi warriors are inferior to Morathi and his Melusai and company in terms of hierarchy.

38 minutes ago, Danaork said:

the name of the Daughters of Khaines should give way to another if that is the case, I cannot see a faction where Malerion and his Ulgurothi warriors are inferior to Morathi and his Melusai and company in terms of hierarchy.

FOK

followers of Khaine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danaork said:

What about just Umbraneth Realm Shadows or any other weird wording including the word Umbraneth?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What about just Umbraneth Realm Shadows or any other weird wording including the word Umbraneth?

I SWEAR GW PUT UMBRANETH ON THAT WARHAMMER COMMUNITY ARTICLE. I SAW IT. IT WASNT ON REDDIT, IT WASNT FAKED IT WAS THERE. I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Qu'en est-il simplement d'Umbraneth Realm Shadows ou de tout autre libellé étrange, y compris le mot Umbraneth ?

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Je jure que GW a mis UMBRANETH sur cet article de la communauté WARHAMMER. JE L'AI VU. CE N'ÉTAIT PAS SUR REDDIT, CE N'ÉTAIT PAS FAUX, C'ÉTAIT LÀ. JE MOURRAI SUR CETTE COLLINE. 

the term "Umbraneth" is used less and less to designate them, I have the impression.

25 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Je jure que GW a mis UMBRANETH sur cet article de la communauté WARHAMMER. JE L'AI VU. CE N'ÉTAIT PAS SUR REDDIT, CE N'ÉTAIT PAS FAUX, C'ÉTAIT LÀ. JE MOURRAI SUR CETTE COLLINE. 

Three years day by day, the Umbraneth faction's name been leaked.

RDT_20231022_130516817890588613261326.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Danaork said:

Three years day by day, the Umbraneth faction's name been leaked.

RDT_20231022_130516817890588613261326.jpg

It was fake . It was just a screeshot of an html edited webpage.

In the 3rd ed book Malerion elves are named as Ulguroth legionaries.

Malerion and Morathi have a " no attack each other" pact with shadow daemons.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, cyrus said:

In the 3rd ed book Malerion elves are named as Ulguroth legionaries.

Malerion and Morathi have a " no attack each other" pact with shadow daemons.  

Nope. It was not fake. I saw it and noticed the change later on.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cyrus said:

It was indeed fake, 100% fake. People saw the Fake screenshot of a WarCom page, but I remember clicking on the article the minute it went up on WarCom, with NO mention of that Malerio Faction, only Daughters Of Khaine.

The article was about the Khainite Shadowstalker , and since then the KS were always linked to MORATHI, not to Malerion.

In every publications of the time (Warcry and Broken Realms), the KS were linked to Morathi and her ascension to godhood.

GW couldn't go and reprint every books in the time between the Leak and the KS Release to say they were linked to Mortahi instead of Malarion for obscure reasons !!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

It was indeed fake, 100% fake. People saw the Fake screenshot of a WarCom page, but I remember clicking on the article the minute it went up on WarCom, with NO mention of that Malerio Faction, only Daughters Of Khaine.

The article was about the Khainite Shadowstalker , and since then the KS were always linked to MORATHI, not to Malerion.

In every publications of the time (Warcry and Broken Realms), the KS were linked to Morathi and her ascension to godhood.

GW couldn't go and reprint every books in the time between the Leak and the KS Release to say they were linked to Mortahi instead of Malarion for obscure reasons !!!

12 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Nope. It was not fake. I saw it and noticed the change later on.

I for one, only saw it on Warhammer Community. I saw it there the day it was posted.

It was days later that people shared this 'screenshot'. I wouldnt be suprised to find out GW employees themselves created this 'fake' conspiracy.

I hope that when they finally release GW will acknowledge this.

giphy (1).gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I for one, only saw it on Warhammer Community. I saw it there the day it was posted.

It was days later that people shared this 'screenshot'. I wouldnt be suprised to find out GW employees themselves created this 'fake' conspiracy.

giphy (1).gif

Yeah. I think the same. I rember it very clear as well cause I was starting to read warhammer community daily by that time and joined the wiki whats app group recently as well. So it was quite an interesting case for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

giphy (1).gif

oaX46jG.jpeg

• Haha 20

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

giphy (1).gif

It was fake, the Mandela effect is something normal and It is nothing to think that you are crazy.

It is a good day for the next Dawnbringers book.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 6