The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, ScionOfOssia said:

Let’s try ruling out factions: 

The Ossiarchs might get something for Underworlds or Warcry, but I don’t believe that would be counted towards the total, and while there is one Legion with agents in Aqshy (The Crematorians), they’re more interested in Lumnos than this crusade, plus the Ossiarch are on the defensive this edition. They’re probably not likely to see a Dawnbringer release, but we did see a Morghast wing in the Rumor Engines, so they’ll be getting something eventually, but not likely to be now. 

The Lumineth (To the best of my knowledge) aren’t anywhere near Aqshy or Ghyran, and probably wouldn’t be involved in the main narrative either. Maybe they’ll show up in Warcry or Underworlds, but probably not AoS. 

Those two aren’t likely to show up in any real capacity, although maybe when Ushoran shows up, the Ossiarchs will get a small mention, but I wouldn’t expect more than that. 

I would sum to that list Nighthaunts. I don't see them in Dawnbringers neither.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-EU/cities-of-sigmar-army-set-2023-eng

360 views of the models for the Cities box are (partially) up (rest of the files will probably be uploaded to their servers later 😛).
A while after it sold out, but I'm glad we still have them.

Plenty of places still have it for sale in the UK. Might be the case where you are too?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Plenty of places still have it for sale in the UK. Might be the case where you are too?

Oh, I already have my copy on the way :D

But yeah, some places probably still have it in stock (both in terms of GW webstore regions and LFGS-s) that may justify the update.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Would be weird if we didn't get a mini for Zagora the Dawnbringer - stormcast character after whom the whole narrative arc is named.

As it was only mentioned in the Domion book (as far as I am ware) and we didn't see her anywhere else I really doubt we would get her mini as part of this arc.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Asbestress said:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-EU/cities-of-sigmar-army-set-2023-eng

360 views of the models for the Cities box are (partially) up (rest of the files will probably be uploaded to their servers later 😛).
A while after it sold out, but I'm glad we still have them.

As mentioned, still can get it in UK and I’ve seen loads of bits of eBay from the set 

48 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

If It is not then I will not have any options than start a Waaagh against Nottingham 

Oh really? You‘d have to start a waaagh a week (or how long until they release the new orruks) later then anyways. GW are kunnin‘ (and cruel), indeed… and finkin‘ ahead!

On 9/10/2023 at 6:51 PM, Clan's Cynic said:

Reign of Brute, Trugg and Ironjawz next week. 

Also the long-lost Gloomspite Dice fell out of the Warp with the standalone Rabble-rowza.

RlsJYgWD108ulVjZ.jpg

SSLSXlU1ZmIm3AuY.jpg

Vanguard: Kruelboys Orruk Warclans and the hardback of Yndrasta: The Celestial Spear also.

GLOOSMPITE DICE!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Necromunda

Age of Sigmar
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + Mounted + the Not-Ogor + Alchemist + Manticore + Fusiliers + Pontifex + Command Group + Cannon
Mistery book Winter
Dawnbringer: Orruks + THE HYPE BOAR + Big Boss + Ardboyz + Big Brutes + Anvilsmasha + Trugg + Vanguard
Gloomspite Gitz Dices

Dawnbringer: 3
Dawnbringer: 4

Warcry
Scenary outside
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)
Krule Monsta-hunta
Fyres-hunters
Cities Doggy Hunters + Gorgers

Underworlds
Starter Set Again?!
Slaanesh vs Idoneth Core box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Two more Cerastus type Knights
Old Spaceship returns
MKIII
MKIII Army box
Deredeo
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Fulgrim
Lords of War
Horus weapons
Exemplary Book
Traitor Champion

Warhammer 40k
Space Marines Codex - Launch Complete army
Marines from Agastus
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin + Standard Bearer + Unicorn hero
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Ivan the bones
Kirioth
Vampire Team
Vargheist
Vampirate
Count Luthor

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support box (Deredeo, Leviathan, Tarantula & Rapier)
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain

And of course the list.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Reign of Brute, Trugg and all the Ironjawz next week. 

Also the long-lost Gloomspite Dice fell out of the Warp with the standalone Rabble-rowza.

Odd that we are only getting the standalone Rabble-rowza, even if it is a Destruction themed release. Maybe it's a sign that we'll get an army update for the first four Dawnbringer boxes with the iconic model getting a stand-alone release 👀. I can definitely see that for FEC, and it would be nice for Fyreslayers to get something. Nurgle can join in too I guess

4 minutes ago, Nazarjo said:

Odd that we are only getting the standalone Rabble-rowza, even if it is a Destruction themed release. Maybe it's a sign that we'll get an army update for the first four Dawnbringer boxes with the iconic model getting a stand-alone release 👀. I can definitely see that for FEC, and it would be nice for Fyreslayers to get something. Nurgle can join in too I guess

I mean, they are harbringers...The Rabble-Rowza literally brought us the Troll King, so we can count that as a promise fulfilled. The Ghoul Herald should of course release alongside his Summer King. Fyreslayers and Nurgle though, Hmmm...

7 minutes ago, madmac said:

I mean, they are harbringers...The Rabble-Rowza literally brought us the Troll King, so we can count that as a promise fulfilled. The Ghoul Herald should of course release alongside his Summer King. Fyreslayers and Nurgle though, Hmmm...

If book 3 is indeed order focus I could see the rumored fyreslayers unit released alongside it plus harbingers hero. Then book 4 would be death focused with FEC. Lastly we might get book 5 in spring with nurgle hero + maybe a mortals unit ? 

18 minutes ago, Gareth 🍄 said:

Big pig has a third build option without the guys on the sides:

3ArvvnGTzDdwtixE.jpg

Ardboys spears optional?

I really like the svelt pig with no dudes on the sides. Definitely more menancing IMO. 

Also hopefully Ardboys have just been showing off spears and still have loadouts for hackas and command. 

• Like 4

That‘s a truly splendid release - I hope the other less diverse mini-factions will follow suit sooner than later! But with the Sylvaneth release and this one, it seems like a sure bet. Now on to Skaven and Beastmen for the major releases and we‘re done with the updates as CD almost seem confirmed for 4th. Then only Malerion is missing but in theory something along the lines of the IJ release would be a good solution at first too (like 5 kits of shadowaelfs) if they add them to DoK. I‘m sure some would be fine with that solution and others would naturally want more but it would be a good start I figure… else it might be years until they come. 🤔 

• Like 1