The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

To be fair (I know, I know, how un Kruleboyz of me.) But FEC as well as OBR feature this.

Kruleboyz just do it better. 😏😎

Thats what GW want us to believe. Rippa got the same kind of stitches and also the same kind of holes in the cloak. Just dont want to give up the possibility of this being Gitmob just yet.

Screenshot_20230816_222552_Chrome.jpg.e566923a51b31651e488a22c1e89b8e0.jpg

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

24 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Sometimes the restless dead find their way into the plumbing when you don't look, it is a horrible mess.

But it is a chalice, like 99.99% sure that is what it is

I don’t disagree, I also think it’s a chalice. It does look like it’s upside down though which seems a bit reckless if it’s full of blood

I always try to temper my expectations with any hype but if I'm not wrong, there are rumours of some new troggoths (in PLURAL) coming, right?

I say this because... wow, my head is working every day with multiple concepts of new troggoths:

- New sourbreath troggoths ressembling the mirebrute troggoth in some way.

- Remade fellwater troggoths but better adapted to deep caverns with a mix of axolotl and abissal fish traits. Even they could ressemble lovecraftian nightmares.

- SPIDER TROGGOTHS! No no, think about it for a second... Troggoths like sloggoth but with multiple legs, arms, and/or eyes. They could vomit spider web, bring some grot scuttling with them... Terrific.

And of course, the big one, Trugg (I suspect thats his name for the box "Trugg's Troggherd").

Could it be the rightful heir of Throgg? A (VERY) smart, giant troggoth... Dude, I really REALLY want that.

Edited by Throgg
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Throgg said:

I always try to temper my expectations with any hype but if I'm not wrong, there are rumours of some new troggoths (in PLURAL) coming, right?

I say this because... wow, my head is working every day with multiple concepts of new troggoths:

- Remade fellwater troggoths but better adapted to deep caverns with a mix of axolotl and abissal fish traits. Even they could ressemble lovecraftian nightmares.

- SPIDER TROGGOTHS! No no, think about it for a second... Troggoths like sloggoth but with multiple legs, arms, and/or eyes. They could vomit spider web, bring some grot scuttling with them... Terrific.

And of course, the big one, Trugg (I suspect thats his name for the box "Trugg's Troggherd").

Could it be the rightful heir of Throgg? A (VERY) smart, giant troggoth... Dude, I really REALLY want that.

Afaik the only "confirmed" troggoth is the new big character with something (portal? big magic vortex?) on it's back.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Throgg said:

It is only one, I don't know where you read that would be múltiple Troggoths 

10 hours ago, Asbestress said:

Afaik the only "confirmed" troggoth is the new big character with something (portal? big magic vortex?) on it's back.

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

It is only one, I don't know where you read that would be múltiple Troggoths 

Maybe I overread  the comments of @Elarin and mix them with new concepts of troggoths from Harbingers book that some fellow users were talking.

In any case, I feel very happy and surprised to have another new miniature for Gloomspite in the form of a giant troggoth monstrosity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The video is very insteresting:

Ossiarch that are gonna be hitted hard: Mortisans, Arkhan, Katakros and Immortis
Soulblight: All the whole range is a problem
Slaanesh: Blissbarb archers

Skaven, Nurgle and Stormcast: They are looking to fix the BT problem of these 3 armies.

• Thanks 1